What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

lockyno1

Post Whore
How will they afford them all..they still have roy, kidwell, faalogo, withers, sutton, vagana on their books!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Yes but they would not be on much at all. PJ would be dumb to go to souths- it would kill his rep career!

lockyno1 said:
Not saying they will get PJ as Daniel Ivine and Stuart Webb are pretty decent hookers. It is not a area I believe they need to get more players. They need a FB (If Peachey is let go) and ideally a good outside back as well.

Young Isaac Luke Is There To, He wil be our long term incumbent hooker, and Irvine is only basically there for either a bench spot, or to relieve luke, if any injuries occur.

Imo We Shouldnt Sign Marsh, we dont need another hooker.

Phillips

Referee
lockyno1 said:
Not saying they will get PJ as Daniel Ivine and Stuart Webb are pretty decent hookers. It is not a area I believe they need to get more players. They need a FB (If Peachey is let go) and ideally a good outside back as well.

isnt Stuart Webb leaving?

Merritt would be an ideal replacement for Peachey at the back...

Stagger eel

Staff member
rabbs said:
PJ Marsh to Souths next year.

he was telling people at the game on sunday that he's definitely staying, I wouldn't have thought he'd be the type of guy to tell fibs.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Rabbitohs2005 said:
Young Isaac Luke Is There To, He wil be our long term incumbent hooker, and Irvine is only basically there for either a bench spot, or to relieve luke, if any injuries occur.

Imo We Shouldnt Sign Marsh, we dont need another hooker.

Why not Isaac Luke at fullback?

Luke's Preferred Position is Hooker, So I Doubt we will move him.

Ben Lowe > Souths

EDIT* I couldnt find a link to this, thats why i didnt post in confirmed signings.

Where is The Link To This ?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Choppies said:
What rep career?
Oh yes those 2 or so origins years ago.

So what he is in with a BIG chance next year as Berrigan aint there for the utility spot. If he goes to Souths he can say goodbye to those chances of rep football!

Snoop

Coach
lockyno1 said:
So what he is in with a BIG chance next year as Berrigan aint there for the utility spot. If he goes to Souths he can say goodbye to those chances of rep football!

So he only has to beat Bowen for the bench spot then. A piece of cake.

parramaniac2516

Juniors
eelavation said:
he was telling people at the game on sunday that he's definitely staying, I wouldn't have thought he'd be the type of guy to tell fibs.

Players do lie about that kind of stuff all the time. I hope we dont lose PJ he is a good played and was one of our best on Sunday and his style of play is the opposite to Riddell's and it works really well.

Parra are really lucky to have two quality hookers.

Status
Not open for further replies.