What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeepe

Immortal
Valea said:
hahaha oh god please make it so. id love to see the face of some friends if junior signed with us haha would be greatness.

are you just making sh*t up tho ;-)

lol

What I hear is that he is getting sick of limited FG chances with the Raiders, thinks he may get a gig somewhere else. Bit rich for a 19/20 year old, but hey if that's his attitude...

Those were the two clubs he mentioned. Or so I hear ;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
LOL a 19 year old thinking he can demand a FG spot, please, if i were the raiders management i'd tell him to piss off

you'd find that the players manager normally instigates something like this and not the player themselves.

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
skeepe said:
What I hear is that he is getting sick of limited FG chances with the Raiders, thinks he may get a gig somewhere else. Bit rich for a 19/20 year old, but hey if that's his attitude...

Those were the two clubs he mentioned. Or so I hear ;-)

well with Utai likely to go and how bad our other options are atm he may get that chance with us.

f**king hope so.

skeepe

Immortal
There's also the possibilty that I have heard completely wrong about his motivations... nevertheless, I have heard that he is going.

skeepe

Immortal
eelavation said:
you'd find that the players manager normally instigates something like this and not the player themselves.

No, apparently this is straight from the horses mouth. Believes he should be in first grade.

Spike

First Grade
Willie Brown from the Roosters has returned to Cabramatta in the JBC. It's actually confirmed but can't find a link for it.

Cooper Cronk --> Penrith

(Apparantly it was mentioned on Triple M on Friday)

Personally, I can't see it happening, but it would certainly be a top signing.

mxlegend99

Referee
No way that would happen. 2 REALLY good signings. That's just unthinkable of our management to achieve.

The Mighty Panther said:
Cooper Cronk --> Penrith

(Apparantly it was mentioned on Triple M on Friday)

Personally, I can't see it happening, but it would certainly be a top signing.

we must be offering him some serious cash for him to even consider coming.

i cant see it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.