What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10972

btw Tonearm, are you a member on The Wall by any chance?

I like your taste in music lol.

D

Deleted member 10972

L'Estrange to Manly.

Harrison, Roberts, Monaghan, Shackleton, Tonga, Mellars all on the way out.

Seem to be chasing forwards...Corey Payne, Matt Cross & Bryan Norrie all being chased. If Payne comes, i assume Myles will play frontrow, but Cross or Norrie coming would mean Myles is more likely to play second row.

I've seen Payne, goes alright but nothing special. But any Panthers fans got any info on if Cross or Norrie are any good?

Edwahu

Bench
Papa_smurf said:
wrong, was in sydney all day

He was definitely in Canberra visiting the club yesterday. They showed him on the local news and the club confirmed it.

griffo346

First Grade
The Mack said:
L'Estrange to Manly.

Seem to be chasing forwards...Corey Payne, Matt Cross & Bryan Norrie all being chased. If Payne comes, i assume Myles will play frontrow, but Cross or Norrie coming would mean Myles is more likely to play second row.

I've seen Payne, goes alright but nothing special. But any Panthers fans got any info on if Cross or Norrie are any good?

Cross has been alright when in form and not injured and well norrie is an okay player for bench

Papa_smurf

Juniors
Edwahu said:
He was definitely in Canberra visiting the club yesterday. They showed him on the local news and the club confirmed it.

yeah my bad i was thinking of wednesday

badav

Bench
Joe Williams was linked with penrith on the footy show. Imagine a halves combination of

6. R. Williams
7. J. Williams

Cringeworthy

enjoy next year petero.

D

Deleted member 10972

Throw Firman in there somewhere, & you have a stellar trio lol.

Telegraph says that Ash Harrison & David Shillington on the outer with Roosters...good riddance Harrison...but Shillington...as soft as he is...still has lots of potential.

D

Deleted member 10972

Corbin said:
Mellars :arrow: Sharks

LOL is he going back there again?

Sad loss, i like him as a player. Oh well...

Source?

The Mack said:
L'Estrange to Manly.

So long as Shayne Dunley isn't re-signed!!!!

Ballin can play 80 mins, so I dont think it's that necessary. Can never have enough depth though I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts