What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johns Magic

Referee
The Mack said:
Heard about Towers & J Shillington, great kids. David Shillington & Shane Shackleton might follow them.

Luke Towers and I were in the same junior soccer team for ten years, and were pretty good mates.

I was the captain, so I'm going to take all credit for moulding him into the mature young man he is today, as well as for any of his future success :lol:

He plays fullback by the way.

Johns Magic

Referee
Different kind of Rabbit said:
Ma'a Nonu ----> Titans

Chasing Piri Weepu as well but he looks like going O/S

Karmichael Hunt ---> QLD Reds
Israel Folau ----> QLD Reds

Hunt is still contracted with the Broncos for two more years

Has a get out clause in his contract that he may exercise as long as he doesn't play League. Apparently he signed with the Bronco's for less than what he could get elsewhere. I'm told he is getting itchy feet and wants to travel. Super 14 appeals to him for this reason. He may not go next year but they have been talking is what I have been told.

Different kind of Rabbit said:
Ma'a Nonu ----> Titans

Chasing Piri Weepu as well but he looks like going O/S

Karmichael Hunt ---> QLD Reds
Israel Folau ----> QLD Reds

Where did you get this Nonu tipoff?

Weepu had seemed the more likely out of the 2 to sign up with a NRL franchise

My mate with Qld Reds also has some links with the Titans and reckons they are more confident of signing Nonu than Weepu. Apparently Nonu has said that he will play for anyone if the price is right.

Disco

Bench
Ben Creagh to Manly

I dont believe it, but some people are claiming it to be announced in 2-3 weeks

(yes i know he re-signed for 3 years last year)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts