What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainMan

Juniors
Disco said:
Ben Creagh to Manly

I dont believe it, but some people are claiming it to be announced in 2-3 weeks

(yes i know he re-signed for 3 years last year)

Stay away from MSE!

Godz Illa

Coach
It was an anonymous call to a crappy radio show and was simply a twat's attempt to stir sh*t and destabilise the St George club. Instantly refuted by all and sundry. Ignore it.

Bench
Disco said:
Ben Creagh to Manly

I dont believe it, but some people are claiming it to be announced in 2-3 weeks

(yes i know he re-signed for 3 years last year)
Manly just spent 3,000,000 today signing and re-signing so there would be no money left even if it were true.

flash

Juniors
Different kind of Rabbit said:
Was in the Telegraph on Friday that they are chasing him

i dont have the article handy but im pretty sure it said, souths were chasing him in the past. Not as in now, as Penrith re-signed him.

Big Mick

Referee
dreaming...no way he is leaving

He turned down BIG money...from about 3 clubs last year...to sign with Penrith for 2 years because he is loyal to the club.

He definately aint going anywhere now that he's made his debut...thats for sure.

Dutchy

Immortal
He only stayed at Penrith because he cant ride his pushbike to Redfern and he dislikes Sydney's public transport.

MrT

Juniors
Dutchy said:
He only stayed at Penrith because he cant ride his pushbike to Redfern and he dislikes Sydney's public transport.

Hey Dutchy

Brookvale is nothing to write home about, probably the WORST ground in the NRL
Your club is a crum compared to panthers. By the way I'm a Parra fan and our club sh*ts all over yours also

Spike

First Grade
Cronulla's Dayne Weston has signed with another club. Didn't hear which one.....?

Craig Stapleton to Salford so long as they stay in the ESL

Bryan Norrie to Cronulla to replace Stapleton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts