What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

mongoose

Coach
The Mack said:
The players who i am interested in knowing where they will be next season are

Billy Ngawini
Vince Mellars
Garrett Crossman
Jeff Lima
Lelea Paea
Cameron Ciraldo
Germaine Paulson
Scott Geddes
Trent Cutler
Todd Byrne
Junior Sau
Mark Henry
Ben Ellis
Corey Payne

I thought mark henry signed with the raiders. Junior Sau with the bulldogs, corey payne with roosters?

Iafeta

Referee
I'll be happy for George if that's the case. Classy bloke, good no frills player who got a second opportunity from nowhere and repaid the club's faith ten times over.

Mack, I'm not sure what Skinny Byrne is doing next year, he has been cut from the Warriors... I know he was trying to get another contract elsewhere, the only rumour I heard was Newcastle. I'd doubt it though, given the young wingers they already have up there. Recently Todd's played more centre and fullback at the Warriors and been very good at both jobs. Food for thought of an experienced utility back up for teams.

D

Deleted member 10972

mongoose said:
I thought mark henry signed with the raiders. Junior Sau with the bulldogs, corey payne with roosters?

Well as a Roosters fan, there is no news about Payne. Just a rumour.

Phillips

Referee
Iafeta said:
I'll be happy for George if that's the case. Classy bloke, good no frills player who got a second opportunity from nowhere and repaid the club's faith ten times over.

Gatis is the most underated player in the nrl imo..

Rainbow

Juniors
The Mack said:
The players who i am interested in knowing where they will be next season are

Billy Ngawini
Vince Mellars
Garrett Crossman
Jeff Lima
Lelea Paea
Cameron Ciraldo
Germaine Paulson
Scott Geddes
Trent Cutler
Todd Byrne
Junior Sau
Mark Henry
Ben Ellis
Corey Payne

Thats the bloke. He is going to the Titans.

~knights~

Juniors
Riley has played 7 games this year and is likely to play tommorow if danny buderus is out

39 Ist grade games overall

Spike

First Grade
Browny would be a decent player if they would let him play his best position. He's not a hooker or a 5/8 or any other position other than a lock

~knights~

Juniors
Sanchez he was due to Captain the Knights Premier League side (currently 2nd 1 point behind the dogs) tomorow , position of lock
but still not sure if buderus is out or not?

Pigskin

Juniors
anybody heard what Amos Roberts' contract situation is ?

I read somewhere he was still unsigned by the Roosters ... asking $200k ... and was talking to the Broncos

He would be ideal for us Broncs ... would like to have him

Oink !

Choppies

Coach
Pigskin said:
anybody heard what Amos Roberts' contract situation is ?

I read somewhere he was still unsigned by the Roosters ... asking $200k ... and was talking to the Broncos

He would be ideal for us Broncs ... would like to have him

Oink !

Roberts still has 1 year to go on his contract.

CowMan

Juniors
Kirk Reynoldson > Cowboys Rnd 25 and Finals and a 2 year Contract (gona be signed due to our Forwed Stocks getting light)

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Cowbittoh said:
Kirk Reynoldson > Cowboys Rnd 25 and Finals and a 2 year Contract (gona be signed due to our Forwed Stocks getting light)

Can't happen, at least not for this year. Players can't jump teams past June 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts