What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bench
Chief_Chujo said:
Can't happen, at least not for this year. Players can't jump teams past June 30.
He has more chance of getting picked in first grade in round 25 at the Cowboys then the Knights.

beads6

First Grade
Raiders have plenty of players who don't cut the mustard Bushranger Kirk would be a good addition to your piss poor squad. You need some experience in the nations capital.

mxlegend99

Referee
Haha just realised, if Penrith win another game... all your 2007 predictions will be wrong.

Although i dont like our odds against the Roosters or Warriors. And Knights are surely due a win. Im confident the spoon is ours.

Charlie124

First Grade
I thought it had to be a 2 yr "mission" while in his 20's and that he was planning to do it now so he could still have a good long career when he got back.

stuke

Bench
Charlie124 said:
I thought it had to be a 2 yr "mission" while in his 20's and that he was planning to do it now so he could still have a good long career when he got back.

supposedly that is what they like their members to do, with further mission work later on in life. not all members undertake the 'mission' though.

INU has spoken recently that there are other things that he can do for the church without doing the 'mission'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts