What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10972

RLW says Scott Dureau is talking to the Roosters? Would be a smart signing, he is behind Walsh, Mullen, Karawana & Bailey at Knights, but only behind Anasta & Pearce at Roosters, since both Soward & Lewis left. He could get a go if Pearce is injured, or if a forward is injured & Anasta moves into the pack, so it would be a smart move IMO.

D

Deleted member 10972

Greedy mits? How many players have Knights signed for next season? Compare that to the Roosters?

Oh, & don't talk about player cleanout, we've lost Cayless, Fa'aoso, Rose, Hannant, Morley, Cross, Finch, Wing, Beattie, L'Estrange, Monaghan, Plum, Soward, Lewis, Watts, etc...

What is wrong with Mullen & Walsh? Jeez, isn't it enough to have two of the most talented young halves in the NRL?

Frederick

Staff member
Spiltmilk said:
K.Gidley>>>Souths.

If this happens next year, I will buy a Roosters season ticket
Kids is signed up til 09, and was recently named in the best Knights team ever.

He's not going anywhere.

Sugar

Bench
Frederick said:
Kids is signed up til 09, and was recently named in the best Knights team ever.

He's not going anywhere.
My thoughts as well.
I thought i would help spread the rumour,Weilder can announce it as a scoop tonight;-)

macavity

Referee
The Mack said:
RLW says Scott Dureau is talking to the Roosters? Would be a smart signing, he is behind Walsh, Mullen, Karawana & Bailey at Knights, but only behind Anasta & Pearce at Roosters, since both Soward & Lewis left. He could get a go if Pearce is injured, or if a forward is injured & Anasta moves into the pack, so it would be a smart move IMO.

Bailey and Karawana are locks masquerading as 5/8s.... and Karawana is PL at best.

Dureau could concievably leapfrog either of Walsh or Mullo. Or both. If the boy learns to tackle, that is.

D

Deleted member 10972

The players who i am interested in knowing where they will be next season are

Billy Ngawini
Vince Mellars
Garrett Crossman
Jeff Lima
Lelea Paea
Cameron Ciraldo
Germaine Paulson
Scott Geddes
Trent Cutler