What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Colonel

Immortal
Different kind of Rabbit said:
Mail from a friend of mine at the club is that Souths have tabled a HUGE offer to Israel Folau for 2009 yesterday. Apparently we have managed to secure a number of third parties interested in sponsoring him at the Rabbits.

Also heard that Jarryd Hayne has agreed in principle to joining for 09 as well. They are making some modifications to the contract and he will sign on the dotted line very soon.

Asotasi, Folau, Hayne? :lol: Must be a lot of juniors going somwhere else then......

The Colonel said:
Asotasi, Folau, Hayne? :lol: Must be a lot of juniors going somwhere else then......

I'm struggling to believe it myself but it is a very very good source! Let me just say that my friend is almost running the Bears and he was chatting to someone very high up the Rabbit's chain this morning. Usually the rumours I get from him are just ones that have been bandied around the changerooms by some of the players. But this one is very very solid.

The Colonel

Immortal
Given the likes of Eddie Paea, Pettybourne and the other juniors coming through its ironic that Souths whinged so hard about their own juniors being poached and are now just doing the same to acheive a competitive team......

brooksy19

Bench
boonboon said:
Tigers - have the cap space but dont nessecarily need a forward

Are you on crack ?

The smallest pack in the League doesn't need someone of Masons size ?

Having said that, can't imagaine Sheens wanting him in the squad.

I'd trade the Dogs, O'Hara and another player for Mason.

TITAN1

Juniors
Mail from a friend of mine at the club is that Souths have tabled a HUGE offer to Israel Folau for 2009 yesterday. Apparently we have managed to secure a number of third parties interested in sponsoring him at the Rabbits.

Also heard that Jarryd Hayne has agreed in principle to joining for 09 as well. They are making some modifications to the contract and he will sign on the dotted line very soon.
I hope the Israel deal comes off,anything to bugger up the storm.:D

cardinal

Juniors

My mail tells me the eels are going to anounce possibly as early as next week a 5 year package signing of Hayne and Inu. With Tahu, Marsh and Finch not being resigned past 08 they have freed up a load of cash which is needed for those boys. Happy days for the eels.

Sugar

Bench
Troy Boston ----> North QLD Cowboys
Troy has signed with the Northern Pride the Cowboys feeder team for the QLD cup?

*edit* Not %100 sure still looking for info

Big Mick

Referee
Just heard a big rumour:

Adrian Morley ---> Roosters.

Getting out of his contract with Warrington...coming over to play next year for practically nothing...then signing on as Roosters forwards coach in 09.

NGR

Juniors
The Colonel said:
Given the likes of Eddie Paea, Pettybourne and the other juniors coming through its ironic that Souths whinged so hard about their own juniors being poached and are now just doing the same to acheive a competitive team......
merrit taoana faaolongo sutton champion paea pettybourne gordon mcpherson etc...

HAC stated he is trying to sign 1 marquee a year... so your point is nothing more than an ill informed cheap shot...

congrats :roll:

D

Deleted member 10972

Big Mick © said:
Just heard a big rumour:

Adrian Morley ---> Roosters.

Getting out of his contract with Warrington...coming over to play next year for practically nothing...then signing on as Roosters forwards coach in 09.

Where did you hear this mate?

If true, Roosters are building a mighty pack for next year.

butch82

Juniors
cardinal said:
My mail tells me the eels are going to anounce possibly as early as next week a 5 year package signing of Hayne and Inu. With Tahu, Marsh and Finch not being resigned past 08 they have freed up a load of cash which is needed for those boys. Happy days for the eels.

have heard the same rumour.
cant see souths being able to sign falou,hayne.
wouldnt be able to afford both of them could they?
wish they would hurry up and make their decisoins.(hayne inu falou n the rest of the players evryone wants to buy)

Penance

Juniors
end of 2008 will see:

Vagana retire (250k)
Luke Stuart Retire (150k)
Geddes Released (100k)
Jeremy Smith (150k)
Rest of Galuvao's contract (300k)
Hegarty (300k)

Thats 1.2million, and ofcourse we will upgrade players, but that leaves us with ALOT of cash to spend

NGR

Juniors
Penance said:
end of 2008 will see:

Vagana retire (250k)
Luke Stuart Retire (150k)
Geddes Released (100k)
Jeremy Smith (150k)
Rest of Galuvao's contract (300k)
Hegarty (300k)

Thats 1.2million, and ofcourse we will upgrade players, but that leaves us with ALOT of cash to spend
thats a lot of dead wood floating away there..

the rise for us has been a long time coming...

C.P

Juniors
A long term rumour
If 2008 is another average season for him watch for
Luke Lewis ---> Roosters in 2009

The Colonel

Immortal
NGR said:
merrit taoana faaolongo sutton champion paea pettybourne gordon mcpherson etc...

HAC stated he is trying to sign 1 marquee a year... so your point is nothing more than an ill informed cheap shot...

congrats :roll:

If they manage to sign one marquee player per year where does that leave the juniors?

No cheap shot........ they've spent years whinging about losing their juniors and risk losing them again when they can't afford them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts