What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon says

First Grade
Please be true......Sherwin is just what we need.

A good organising half with a top shelf boot.

Yes please.

Dogs Of War

Coach
colonel_123 said:
Someone mentioned on the Wests Tigers forum that there was a radio discussion about the possibility of a mid-season player swap between two players, one of them a former rep player.

I presume this would be about O'Hara (being the former rep player) and Sherwin?

It was also reported by some posters who attended Wests Tigers open training session that they spotted Malcolm Noad there.

Would be interesting to see if it went ahead, although it makes sense, both players are currently stuck in premier league and both fill need positions for the other club. (O'hara, if O'Meley goes)

I wonder what the rules about a player transfer might be, especially since I'd imagine Sherwin's contract would be worth more then O'Hara's (although O'Hara is probably on a sizeable contract as well).

Oh that would be great. Dogs would get some forward depth for this season, and hopefully see O'Hara get back to that potenial he once had.

Where do I sign?

Sanchez

Coach
colonel_123 said:
Someone mentioned on the Wests Tigers forum that there was a radio discussion about the possibility of a mid-season player swap between two players, one of them a former rep player.

I presume this would be about O'Hara (being the former rep player) and Sherwin?

It was also reported by some posters who attended Wests Tigers open training session that they spotted Malcolm Noad there.

Would be interesting to see if it went ahead, although it makes sense, both players are currently stuck in premier league and both fill need positions for the other club. (O'hara, if O'Meley goes)

I wonder what the rules about a player transfer might be, especially since I'd imagine Sherwin's contract would be worth more then O'Hara's (although O'Hara is probably on a sizeable contract as well).

as long as both teams remained under the cap, theres no reason this couldnt happen

super_coach

First Grade
Why would the dogs let Shifty go--they have two good half backs,great insurance,if one gets injured.Also come the big games in september,I know who will be wearing the no 7--the bloke with the best kicking game in the nrl now Johns has called it a day

colonel_123

Juniors
super_coach said:
Why would the dogs let Shifty go--they have two good half backs,great insurance,if one gets injured.Also come the big games in september,I know who will be wearing the no 7--the bloke with the best kicking game in the nrl now Johns has called it a day

If Sherwin is unhappy at the Bulldogs it would be a way of releasing a player while getting something in return...?

colonel_123 said:
If Sherwin is unhappy at the Bulldogs it would be away of releasing a player while getting something in return...?

um ill pass and go with john morris at least he wont put our club in cap hell way too much money too risk on a player like sherwin :crazy:

Stagger eel

Staff member
joel caine number 1 fan said:
um ill pass and go with john morris at least he wont put our club in cap hell way too much money too risk on a player like sherwin :crazy:

if only you knew how much Morris was getting paid..

TITAN1

Juniors
joel caine number 1 fan said:
Yeah,why would the tigers wanna sign a player with proven finals experience...:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts