What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jono078

Referee
Jared Edwards (Knights) :arrow: Raiders
That would seriously suck.

Strange move for him though. I think the Raiders have plenty of backline depth.

Carney, Monaghan, Purtell, Chalk, Milne, Goodwin, Thompson (from under 20s).

Hopefully it doesnt happen.

skeepe

Immortal
That would seriously suck.

Strange move for him though. I think the Raiders have plenty of backline depth.

Carney, Monaghan, Purtell, Chalk, Milne, Goodwin, Thompson (from under 20s).

Hopefully it doesnt happen.

Chalk will be leaving at the end of the year. Goodwin's form has dropped off dramatically, and Thompson will be a fixture in the second row (he's SBW without the injuries at the moment - at least against Toyota Cup level players anyway).

That and he'd still qualify for Toyota Cup next year wouldn't he? I know Carney will be too old, so that leaves us short a centre there....

Gallus Gallus

Juniors
Chalk will be leaving at the end of the year. Goodwin's form has dropped off dramatically, and Thompson will be a fixture in the second row (he's SBW without the injuries at the moment - at least against Toyota Cup level players anyway).

That and he'd still qualify for Toyota Cup next year wouldn't he? I know Carney will be too old, so that leaves us short a centre there....
hahah thompson the sonny bill of the toyota cup? uve gotta be joking...hes like paul gallen without the talent..and no hes 20 this yr so he wont qualify nxt yr

blain

Juniors
heads better than rovelli, but i like fien would be a shame if he goes. hes more important to the team than ravs+witt.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I read in the Sunday mail up here in Brisbane last weekend that...

Karmichael Hunt may possibly be signed by the Wests Tigers in 2009.

Bench
I read in the Sunday mail up here in Brisbane last weekend that...

Karmichael Hunt may possibly be signed by the Wests Tigers in 2009.
The sydney papers only said that the WestsTigers would make him an offer if they shed some players.
This would be possible with quite a few off contract next year,and some of those I am hoping will be shown the door.In saying that I think Hunt won't leave Brisbane,hope I am wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.