What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

murraymob

Coach
i hear newcastle have no money barley enough to cover there current roster .To lure locky it would take 250k not sure where that will come from

NGR

Juniors
i hear newcastle have no money barley enough to cover there current roster .To lure locky it would take 250k not sure where that will come from

Wesser is on about that much..

cmon russ, drop by and say hello...

bigfoot

Juniors
Well, Coote is already contracted until the end of 2011.

So even if the Knights were to sign him tomorrow, wouldn't Penrith have until half way through 2011 to make a final offer?

Sort of like what happened with Luke Lewis when he signed with the Rabbitohs then reneged to stay.

Sounds like an absolute nothing rumour to me. Well, I bloody hope it is.

franklin2323

Immortal
Well, Coote is already contracted until the end of 2011.

So even if the Knights were to sign him tomorrow, wouldn't Penrith have until half way through 2011 to make a final offer?

Sort of like what happened with Luke Lewis when he signed with the Rabbitohs then reneged to stay.

Sounds like an absolute nothing rumour to me. Well, I bloody hope it is.

Basically yes. His Contract wouldn't be registered til 1 july next year. Til then we get last say. He will stay just wants to see his worth

Leaguelegend20

Juniors

me dislexic too! f**k me you speak like a blind 3 year old dislexic, go f**k yourself you stupid merkin

schnitzel

Juniors
Its almost identical to the Dugan situation... contracted to 2011 but wants to test his value on the market before commiting to Canberra. Coote just wants to bump up his contract. :cool:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Newcastle probably have the most to spend out of anybody.. Wicks and Houston?

the money you'll spend on Coote for 2012 yeah? I think you'll find that alot of clubs currently have a relatively clear roster for 2012.

murraymob

Coach
penrith,roosters brisbane are all cashed up .I would guess with a lot more than Newcastle.Penrith have a lot coming of contract with a few not getting signed again.We have to the money to cover Coote i think its more the length of contract being debated at the moment

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
Daniel Fitzhenry -> Canberra Raiders.

Almost a done deal, set to finish his career with the Raiders. God mercy on there soul.

Ike E Bear

Juniors
Daniel Fitzhenry -> Canberra Raiders.

Almost a done deal, set to finish his career with the Raiders. God mercy on there soul.

I can't understand the Raiders buying ANYONE who isn't a halfback or hooker. Just one or two missing ingredients and the Raiders will be awesome.

Stagger eel

Staff member
lol @ Canberra...

any club that signs a a bloke like Fitshenry to the top 25 this early out wouldn't be signing them at the lower end of the squad, he's the sort of guy you'd pick up on the cheap in about November when he's desperate to get a gig somewhere..

what a seriously f**ked up decision if it's true..

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: why are we taking this nuffy's word as gospel

i highly doubt the Raiders are interested in fitzhenry

Status
Not open for further replies.