What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

nqcowboy87

Bench
on the israel folau to afl thing, jason ackermanis has thrown his two cents in, saying the gws side shouldnt recruit folau because its an insult to the afl players, which i agree with, he then went on to say that anybody can play soccer and anybody can play rugby league but it takes real skill to play afl, what a tosser

Big Mick

Referee
Lachlan Coote - Knights.

Apparently VERY close to being done.

LOL

Whoever told you that is a flat out liar.

He's in negotiations with Penrith for another 3 years.

He rejected a one year extension to up his value.

He wont leave Penrith for Newcastle. Guaranteed.

You can dream but it aint gonna happen.

mxlegend99

Referee
I hope you're right Big Mick. But this is Panthers management we're talking about. I could easily see him and any other off contract player choosing another club over us.

Big Mick

Referee
I hope you're right Big Mick. But this is Panthers management we're talking about. I could easily see him and any other off contract player choosing another club over us.

Well if Jennings and Coote leave our club.

Then there is no possible way for this club to recover and I will give up on them.

Someone in the know mick(Que cat calls) actually an ex assistant coach in the lower grades there, and very big in poker circles...... Connect the dots.

His mail is normally very good RE the panthers so......... We'll wait and see, I am not saying the deal will be done within the week but its not far off.

Big Mick

Referee
Someone in the know mick(Que cat calls) actually an ex assistant coach in the lower grades there, and very big in poker circles...... Connect the dots.

His mail is normally very good RE the panthers so......... We'll wait and see, I am not saying the deal will be done within the week but its not far off.

Geez I hope not.

From those i've spoken to within the organisation they are saying its garbage.

But I'm hoping your guy just had one too many.

murraymob

Coach
as i stated before while petero is a big signing for us its the gower saga all over again.Give petero a deadline to sign so everyone else is not sitting around looking elsewhere

Coote is a penrith boy through and through and if penrith match newcastle he will stay

Best of luck in his retention I always love to see juniors stay at their club that being said I'd be even happier to see him in Knights colours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts