What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
Its almost identical to the Dugan situation... contracted to 2011 but wants to test his value on the market before commiting to Canberra. Coote just wants to bump up his contract. :cool:

Exactly right mate.

Both of these young guys are awesome talents, and im sure they with both stay where they are.

Kilkenny

Coach
Coote just wants to bump up his contract. :cool:

As he is surely entitled to do. Coote needs to do the best he can for himself.

Petero in all likelihood will most probably return to Bronco's but I am confident Coote, Jennings and Pritchard will remain loyal to the Panthers. I say with a little bit of inside information!

Raider_69

Post Whore
How am I a nuffy? you've never spoken to me before here, f**kin idiot.:lol:

face facts my man, you are the fitzhenry of this forum
huge nuffy

canberra have absolute no reason to want or need fitz, and i highly doubt our club have even mentioned his name other than the phrase:

"we've got the tigers this week so naturally we'll aim our attack at Fitzhenry"

Raider_69

Post Whore
somebody's nervous.

:lol: maybe a tad

but on a serious note, there is too many backs at the club presently, we'll likely have guys like David Milne, Justin Carney and Drury Low, who would be in FG at other clubs playing in SL. Fitz doesnt fit a need here and i cant see the club going after him.

:lol: maybe a tad

but on a serious note, there is too many backs at the club presently, we'll likely have guys like David Milne, Justin Carney and Drury Low, who would be in FG at other clubs playing in SL. Fitz doesnt fit a need here and i cant see the club going after him.

Yes, but on the other side of that argument is Canberra's history of signing absolutely any player who will say yes to them. Anything is possible with the Raiders recruitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts