What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairfax

Juniors
Wait and see. I have got some great mail. He may be testing the waters as a plan B, but it is happening.

Big Pete

Referee
:lol: 150K, really?

What did Crowe do to entice Sam to that sort of contract? Promise him a free ride on Tugger?

Great mail ?
The rumour originated on Twitter

You'd know where I am getting my info from.

from NRL news on twitter:

"RR: Souths fans will be cheering. GI is rumoured to be heading down to Redfern 2morrow as a Plan B."

sounds fairly familiar to me....

All that has shown is that DKOR and Sugar have no idea what is happening inside their own club. LOL.

I'll say it again, Richo is O/S atm.

OR it shows that you are full of sh!t.

Bingo!

grouch

First Grade
haha that nospam09 twitter is a constant supply of bullsh*t. It creates these fanciful rumours to attract hits to the website and currently has a batting average of 0.00 in terms of accuracy

Fairfax

Juniors
Nice work Sherlocks... That tweet used my post as its source and was written two hours after I posted it.

boxhead

First Grade
It's being reported on Foxsports and the 'Sunrise' Paper that Matt Orford will sign with the Eels.

Tough luck Raiders fans, I hope McCrone and Williams/etc do alright in Campo's stead :) You guys should be fine next year early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.