What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's being reported on Foxsports and the 'Sunrise' Paper that Matt Orford will sign with the Eels.

Tough luck Raiders fans, I hope McCrone and Williams/etc do alright in Campo's stead :) You guys should be fine next year early on.

Thers also reports we are talking to his manager on Wednesday.
maybe thats a little too late then again the parra signing might not be on the money either.

Stagger eel

Staff member
It's being reported on Foxsports and the 'Sunrise' Paper that Matt Orford will sign with the Eels.

Tough luck Raiders fans, I hope McCrone and Williams/etc do alright in Campo's stead :) You guys should be fine next year early on.

you need to be careful rading into things boxy, nothing is certain atm and i have heard that Canberra are weighing in on a late bid to sign him..

boxhead

First Grade
Thers also reports we are talking to his manager on Wednesday.
maybe thats a little too late then again the parra signing might not be on the money either.

Yeah I see what you mean, I think I woke up, saw that story and got a bit exuberant, sorry. I have no idea how it's going to pan out, but it does seem that we are the favourites. I say good luck to both clubs, Orford will be great for either of them and I'll be happy for either club if they can get him.

you need to be careful rading into things boxy, nothing is certain atm and i have heard that Canberra are weighing in on a late bid to sign him..

Yeah I agree with you.

I think Orford will be a raider next year, just a gut feeling really. He will be a help to young Sam Williams and help fill the void til Campo is back. Just my opinion.

Didgi

Heh.. these sh*t clubs with their non world-class halfbacks :p

Who needs an ox when you've got glass shoulders x 2? ;-)

Big Mick

Referee
well i'm just assuming its a Sydney club. Could be he was in Sydney and was negotiating with a different club. Who knows. But he says he is back in the NRL. so...yeah..

Stagger eel

Staff member
well i'm just assuming its a Sydney club. Could be he was in Sydney and was negotiating with a different club. Who knows. But he says he is back in the NRL. so...yeah..

scary..

signings:

Reni Matua
Carl Webb
Casey Maguire
Jordan Atkins
Matt Orford ??

Chris walker..

where did we go wrong?? :lol:

boxhead

First Grade
Hey, maybe he can be our new centre depth player. He would fit in well with all the other guys :sarcasm:

sallymay

Juniors
Chris walker - Cowboys (replacement for John Williams)
he said last week via twitter he wanted to stay in qld if he could find a club

Big Pete

Referee
Doubt the Cows would sign him.

And if they do and play him before some of their either signings they're nitwits.

beads6

First Grade
Why would anyone sign Chris Walker?? Fair dinkum he was good when he was younger but now he is just old and well slower.

Status
Not open for further replies.