What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxhead

First Grade
If he's going anywhere aside from the Broncos, you would think it's the Titans. Don't get your hopes up. Plus, Souths don't have anywhere near as much cap money to spend as certain other clubs do, ala the Raiders and Eels. Even then, it's a 99% chance he will go to a QLD side, and if he somehow ended up in a Sydney club, you would think it would be the club that can pay him the most.

Big Mick

Referee
rumour in todays Sunday Tele is that 'Walker's on' for Penrith.

Fantastic. I think this blockbuster signing will surely replace the likes of Frank Pritchard and Wade Graham. This 31 year old winger will surely be the missing piece in the premiership pie for Penrith.

This move would facilitate the fantastic, talented Adrian Purtell to move into the backrow and provide instant impact.

Fantastic move Penrith, Well done Mick Leary. You are a fantastic CEO.

Fairfax

Juniors
Big Mick, your girlfriend DKOR first went me because he said my source was Twitter... Wrong... I made my post two hours earlier. The Rabbits are hoping that if the deal falls over that they are in with a shot. I was given a high quality bit of intel, you don't have to believe it, but if you and your pal want to tag team me, it just means that you don't know what you're talking about... Thats all... I don't care either way.

Where in that does it say that he was in Sydney this weekend meeting up with the Rabbits?

Ever heard that Journalists troll forums for rumours? It happens OFTEN.

Big Mick

Referee
Big Mick, your girlfriend DKOR first went me because he said my source was Twitter... Wrong... I made my post two hours earlier. The Rabbits are hoping that if the deal falls over that they are in with a shot. I was given a high quality bit of intel, you don't have to believe it, but if you and your pal want to tag team me, it just means that you don't know what you're talking about... Thats all... I don't care either way.

Well actually you still haven't addressed the question. You've tried to be clever and talk your way around it throwing around boyfriend insults...which pretty much proves you are a bitch...yep...two can play at that game.

You said he was IN SYDNEY TALKING TO THE RABBITS THIS WEEKEND. Where in the article does it suggest that has occured as you said? Where is the meeting with Rusty? No sh*t that if the deal falls through the Rabbits would be interested...so would the Eels, the Panthers, the Sharks, Roosters, hell even the Dogs. The article suggests the Rabbits would be keen...that's it...not that he met with them this weekend as you suggested.

Therefore sir, you fail. Have a nice day.

Fairfax

Juniors
Well actually you still haven't addressed the question. You've tried to be clever and talk your way around it throwing around boyfriend insults...which pretty much proves you are a bitch...yep...two can play at that game.

You said he was IN SYDNEY TALKING TO THE RABBITS THIS WEEKEND. Where in the article does it suggest that has occured as you said? Where is the meeting with Rusty? No sh*t that if the deal falls through the Rabbits would be interested...so would the Eels, the Panthers, the Sharks, Roosters, hell even the Dogs. The article suggests the Rabbits would be keen...that's it...not that he met with them this weekend as you suggested.

Therefore sir, you fail. Have a nice day.

I said he was due into Redfern for a meeting on Friday and as far as I know that has occurred. There's a big world outside these forums and sometimes people come across things that don't fit in with the conventional wisdom.

You can call me a liar if you like, that's fine and it's no skin off my nose... What you are showing in a thread about "rumoured signings" is that you and your buddy are forum bullies and I feel comfortable in knowing that the pair of you obviously do not know what you're talking about. You guys kill me.

skeepe

Immortal
I think Orford will be a raider next year, just a gut feeling really. He will be a help to young Sam Williams and help fill the void til Campo is back. Just my opinion.

My mail is that Orford has agreed in principle to join the Raiders but there are a few details in the contract that need to be ironed out.

Cuppy

Juniors
If he's going anywhere aside from the Broncos, you would think it's the Titans. Don't get your hopes up. Plus, Souths don't have anywhere near as much cap money to spend as certain other clubs do, ala the Raiders and Eels. Even then, it's a 99% chance he will go to a QLD side, and if he somehow ended up in a Sydney club, you would think it would be the club that can pay him the most.

But he has to play in Brisbane, his girl friend got a job there. Remember guys that was the main reason he signed with the Broncos :lol:

boxhead

First Grade
To those interested, Matt Orford is still expected to sign with the Eels, according to the Sydney Morning Herald, Foxsports and other various media outlets.

boxhead

First Grade
Hey mate, apparently we should know who he signs with this week. I'm hoping so, that way it puts an end to the speculation. A media article let slip he had gotten a release from his contract with Bradford, so hopefully it will be announced in a few days.

Once again Im not saying he isnt signing with the Eels but arent all these media reports all coming from the same source?

But it would be nice to get it out of the way.

boxhead

First Grade
Once again Im not saying he isnt signing with the Eels but arent all these media reports all coming from the same source?

But it would be nice to get it out of the way.

I think they are spread out, it seems that the general media believes he will sign with the Eels, but I am in agreement with you, I don't really care who he signs with, just as long as it gets this out of the way.
I'll be equally happy whether he plays in the green and white or the blue and gold. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.