What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Pete

Referee
Either way I believe Orford's return will definitely boost the overall quality of the competition and should give either Eels or the Raiders a quality half to guide around their inexperienced junior halves.

Borat.

Juniors
Either way I believe Orford's return will definitely boost the overall quality of the competition and should give either Eels or the Raiders a quality half to guide around their inexperienced junior halves.

I think you are giving him a little to much credit- a player who is clearly past his best....waste of cap space IMO

BunniesMan

Immortal
Rumour: Inglis to Souths. If true 2011 is over and we should just be given the trophy now. Without him and I think we are a chance at going all the way, with him and it'll be too easy.

hellteam

First Grade
Rumour: Inglis to Souths. If true 2011 is over and we should just be given the trophy now. Without him and I think we are a chance at going all the way, with him and it'll be too easy.

Why would Melbourne not releasing Inglis make him go to Souths?

Sounds a bit strange to me

BunniesMan

Immortal
Why would Melbourne not releasing Inglis make him go to Souths?

Sounds a bit strange to me

The article said if it's not worked out french rugby and souths are interested. Souths was the only club mentioned specifically. Ofcourse it's all a longshot at this point but it seems if he doesn't go to Brisbane the only chance of him staying in Australia is Souths.

Not as strange as the Souths fan who posted this crap.

Outstanding comedy. Funnier than Beau Champion's defence

Oi you two. Run at me.:thumb

Smiley

Bench
The article said if it's not worked out french rugby and souths are interested. Souths was the only club mentioned specifically. Ofcourse it's all a longshot at this point but it seems if he doesn't go to Brisbane the only chance of him staying in Australia is Souths.

How if the Broncos can't get Melbourne to release him will Souths be able to somehow manage it?

Rusty's money?? If that's true then I could possibly see a kind person (Thoroughbreds) coming to the aid of Inglis to help pay his court costs.

BunniesMan

Immortal
How if the Broncos can't get Melbourne to release him will Souths be able to somehow manage it?

Rusty's money?? If that's true then I could possibly see a kind person (Thoroughbreds) coming to the aid of Inglis to help pay his court costs.

I don't think you understand the situation. There is absolutely 0 chance of him playing for Melbourne next year. It's not going to happen. He either goes to Brisbane, or becomes a free agent and has Souths and French rugby teams chasing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.