What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

murraymob

Coach
Thanks DKOR. I knew my source was not a bullsh*tter. I think sometimes forums allow people to be a little more aggressive than they would be in real life... No hard feelings.

Did your source say if they would cut anyone to fit him under the cap

MatthewA

Juniors
Rumours of Asotasi to the Bulldogs if the Bunnies cut him loose for Inglis. I think that will only happen if we can back load his contract or a certain prop gets the sack for match fixing.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Rumours of Asotasi to the Bulldogs if the Bunnies cut him loose for Inglis. I think that will only happen if we can back load his contract or a certain prop gets the sack for match fixing.

Don't get excited. Our CEO has dismissed any notion of us releasing anyone, especially Roy. The rumours came from people ignorant of our salary cap situation.

Juju

Juniors
Don't get excited. Our CEO has dismissed any notion of us releasing anyone, especially Roy. The rumours came from people ignorant of our salary cap situation.
Ummm... you and all souths fans are also ignorant of your clubs salary cap situation, or are you rusty's personal aid or something

boxhead

First Grade
Yeah, and your CEO was also quoted as saying Souths have no money under the cap.
And yet you guys are suddenly experts on Greg Inglis and Souths status with the salary cap....

For the record, I would love Inglis to wear the green and red, but bloody hell some of your fans are being very childish and arrogant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts