What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet the rumour above those two is based on facts and thus makes you not a hack?

Havent you heard this rumour ? it has been in numerous papers and other internet sources for while now. Sorry if it offended you in anyway man.

BunniesMan

Immortal
If Mortimer leaves us you can bet whoever picks him up will be paying his full salary. Rumours have been going around the club wants to be rid of him.....but I'll wait and see; he is definitely a handy back-up to have.
Not necessarily true. If the Eels are desperate to be rid of him they might not be able to get someone who is willing to pay the entire thing. In that case, the Eels would have to pay the difference between the new clubs offer and what Mortimer is contracted to get. Either that or they keep him.

Because Mortimer is on significant $$$, and on form I doubt anyway would be willing to pay his entire salary.
Finch and Lima I can handle if Souths sign them. They need a halfback to replace Sandow (his current form - glad Parra have him). Reynolds is still unproven at open age football. Need a fullback to replace Weeser too.
I doubt we're looking for a fullback. Merritt is more than good enough in the short term, and Roberts has the talent to be FB in the long term.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I haven't heard a thing about Parra trying to offload morts. Iv heard they aren't keen on keeping him at his current deal, but nothing suggesting shipping him out of the club.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
At the end of 2009 I argued that KK was better then Mortimer and in 2010 we should have gone in with Robson-KK, too bad all three were crap.

I'd have preferred to keep Kingston than Keating, but things haven't ended up that badly I guess.

The biggest problem with Mortimer heading somewhere else is what damage has been done to his confidence, and if it will ever return. Not sure if souffs is the best place for that

mxlegend99

Referee
I'd say it's extremely unlikely that Michael Jennings would go to the Eels of all places if he left, but if Panthers have p*ssed him off and that's why he wants out, that could make the Eels more attractive. As a player he sees them as the main enemy of the Panthers, so it could stand to reason that if he wanted out and was leaving on bad terms that the Eels would be the ideal place to go.

It would also make it easier on him and his family as he wouldn't have to move. But I honestly can't see him leaving. He's locked up for a while yet on pretty big money and has always loved it here and been a preference of his to stay. Unless Gus wants to get rid of him, but I can't see that happening.

boxhead

First Grade
I'm pretty sure he re-signed this year. The Jennings rumour is bullcrap by the way, so yeah don't worry about it.

Fairfax

Juniors
Michael Ennis spotted today having an early lunch with Russell Crowe @ Bill and Tony's today!

zonoscope

Juniors
Ben Barba is looking for a way out of his contract and looking to sign for the Tigers to increase his chances to play rep footy rumour has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts