What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxhead

First Grade
Yes we will. I can't see why Parra would chase another centre IF they have Willie coming.

Also - I can't see why Lafai would sign elsewhere to probably play reggies when he is a certain starter at the Dogs.

Still.. stranger things have happened.

He would be starting centre here if we signed him: Esi and Willie on the left, Tim and either Jacob or Ken (if Burt goes to fullback).

nrlnrl

First Grade
A caller on 2KY / Sky Sports Radio said he has mail that Luke Lewis & Todd Carney are going to the Wests Tigers. ( I'm not pushing it or trying to back it up, just posting it )

super_coach

First Grade
A caller on 2KY / Sky Sports Radio said he has mail that Luke Lewis & Todd Carney are going to the Wests Tigers. ( I'm not pushing it or trying to back it up, just posting it )

Tigers salary cap is overflowing--nevile no chance, also Gus is in love with Luke Lewis

nrlnrl

First Grade
Tigers salary cap is overflowing--nevile no chance, also Gus is in love with Luke Lewis

Yeah, I agree 100% - don't have any faith in the Lewis part of this rumour, but thought I'd post it in the appropriate thread. As for Carney ? - seems unlikely, but not totally out of the question.

Packy

Bench
He would be starting centre here if we signed him: Esi and Willie on the left, Tim and either Jacob or Ken (if Burt goes to fullback).

Esi on the wing? I wouldn't think that is a good idea.

Anyway, I hope we keep Lafai. If not then all the best to him until he plays us.

Packy

Bench

An in form Carney and Benji in the same team woudl be terrifying.

mxlegend99

Referee
Oh dear god no :(

Heighington for Lewis would not be a good trade.
Would never happen. The only way the Panthers would make that deal is if Benji, Farah or Lawrence were thrown in on top as a sweetener. I see us taking Beau Ryan as the sweetener for them to let Heighington go.

Gus isn't stupid enough to let Lewis go. Not even our previous management was that stupid.

I remember when Idris signed with the Titans, most Doggies fans said-

"Don't worry, Lafai is a direct replacement and is better anyway."

Dog's fans will be pissed if Parra knock him off...

Yes we will. I can't see why Parra would chase another centre IF they have Willie coming.

Also - I can't see why Lafai would sign elsewhere to probably play reggies when he is a certain starter at the Dogs.

Still.. stranger things have happened.

That Tim Lafai rumour to Parra just got stronger.

I decided to multiquote..

There is a guy on twitter; The NRL_rumour mill guy who has been starting B/s about the dogs for the past month and a half; without any fact, this is another one of his stupid rumours.

Also even if Lafai signed with Parramatta his contract is till the end of next year; so basically Lafai would have to be released for that to happen; there would be no way greenberg or any body at the club that would let lafai go...

He would have no reason to ask for a release... what is he going to say ? I have family in parramatta and Im feeling homesick :crazy: or I am going on a Mormon mission in Parramatta so it would be better if i played there:crazy:.

But all and all if we were to release him; Parra would have to reach a compromise like we did with ben Hannant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts