What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Packy

Bench
That would be shitty wouldn't it?

I haven't seen much but he seems to big be fast and a very decent player.

blaza88z

Coach
The rumours I've heard is those two are willing to take paycuts in an attempt to make a midseason transfer possible so they can play for teams in the hunt for the 8.

I doubt they'd take a pay cut to go to Gold Coast or Penrith or Canberra.

you're an idiot, no player is going to take a pay cut to join your rubble of a team

you haven't won anything worth note in 40 years, what makes you think people are going to be crawling out of the depths to join your team now?

Dogs are chasing Gagai and seeking information from Penrith about Jennings status as well.

Also way out of left field Cooper Vuna from the Melbourne Rebels.

1. Barba.
2. Vuna
3. Jennis.
4. Morris.
5. Gagai.

Scariest 1-5 ever?

Earl

Coach
Cooper Vuna is very close to Wallabies selection. He won't be back in League anytime soon.

Cooper Vuna is very close to Wallabies selection. He won't be back in League anytime soon.

And Dogs have money to burn and no one to spend it on.

Gagai is comming cheap, Panthers will be paying a chunk of Jennings cap, Bryson is moving on so they have a bit of money to spend on a world class winger.

Dogs need zero forwards and are happy with their halves so they are trying to bring their backs up to the same level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts