What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogslife

Coach
Can't imagine the Dogs are willing to let him go anywhere, it's not as if he's on the outer at the moment. If the Bunnies want him they'll have to pay overs

Rabbit toes

First Grade
About to re-sign with the dogs.

Souths keeping Asotasi chasing Lima, Poore (Maybe)
With Tyrrell, Geddes, Luke Burgess, Starling, Arelati, G.Burgess.
Plenty of Props.
Taylor = Teo
Pettybourne = ??
Maybe another backrower to come

I'd rather see the money freed up from Pettybourne used to get a quality 5/8, Provided there's one available :sarcasm:

natheel

Coach
I'd say he will be with parra. He's said a few times he wants to go 'home' will be interesting when he signs a contract though

aqua_duck

Coach
Parra could definitely offer more money, I mean if they're willing to pay Sandow $550k, T-Rex would be able to command close to $600k there, plus reuniting with all his old mates and from what I understand he still lives in the area

Parra Pride

Referee
Parra could definitely offer more money, I mean if they're willing to pay Sandow $550k, T-Rex would be able to command close to $600k there, plus reuniting with all his old mates and from what I understand he still lives in the area

If you believe what certain people in the Eels forum have said, T-Rex wanted to come to Parra, but his manager (one of the managers who was apparently banned for six months for taking part in Melbourne's cap rorting) convince him to go to the Dogs for less then what we have offered.

BunniesMan

Immortal
If that's true, regardless of what you think about him because of the Melbourne thing, the man is willing to advise his clients in such a way that how much he gets for his commission isn't the most important thing. I respect that.

eozsmiles

Bench
If that's true, regardless of what you think about him because of the Melbourne thing, the man is willing to advise his clients in such a way that how much he gets for his commission isn't the most important thing. I respect that.

The plan would be that he at least maintains his playing status or improves it under Des, rather than having his career ruined by the derp-like goings on at Parra.
Less commission this year but plenty extra in the future through rep payments and another fat deal in 3 years time.
Manager probably thinks playing for Des might avoid the situation that we see a guy like Jennings currently in.

BunniesMan

Immortal
The plan would be that he at least maintains his playing status or improves it under Des, rather than having his career ruined by the derp-like goings on at Parra.
Less commission this year but plenty extra in the future through rep payments and another fat deal in 3 years time.
Manager probably thinks playing for Des might avoid the situation that we see a guy like Jennings currently in.
That's true but a lot of managers don't think long term.

natheel

Coach
tbh i reckon this juggling between parra and dogs, is just to push his price up further. at the end of the day i reckon he will sign where the money is. I mean Hoppa couldv't stayed with Manly for when he comes back who are a genuine threat for the title almost for the past 5 years and can't see that changing anytime soon. But he came to parra and signed a decent contract. i think Williams will do the same

Hope we don't sign Williams, we have some great juniors coming through(shock horror we have some :shock: ). I would rather we focus on retaining and developing them.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Hope we don't sign Williams, we have some great juniors coming through(shock horror we have some :shock: ). I would rather we focus on retaining and developing them.

Same He is a good off the bench player but gets way too lazy in games...

Sugar

Bench
Hayne wants out can't work with SK
Wants to be a 5/8
Souths interested
Parra won't budge
Can't see it happening Parra would boot SK before letting Hayne go

Status
Not open for further replies.