What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.
So none of the player managers who negotiated contracts with Souths for their clients put in clauses for the upcoming Salary cap increase? Richo must be the best CEO going around if he's managed that...

The ignorance around the increase to the cap is quite astounding. Every club doesn't have an extra 700k to spend as much as we all want to believe it...

Can't find the article but Richardson was quoted earlier in the season as saying that not one of our current players are on a contract which has a clause entitling them to a percentage of the cap increase. I think it was around the time that we were chasing Cherry Evans that he was quoted.

So the answer to your question is that the entire $700k is available for South Sydney.

What ? :lol:

Have you met..............................

Melbourne:

storm_main-420x0.jpg

Aside from the Storm...

Tweek

Juniors
Can't find the article but Richardson was quoted earlier in the season as saying that not one of our current players are on a contract which has a clause entitling them to a percentage of the cap increase. I think it was around the time that we were chasing Cherry Evans that he was quoted.

So the answer to your question is that the entire $700k is available for South Sydney.

Didn't he also say you had no money to buy inglis not long before you signed him.

He seems to make it up as he goes.

Galeforce

Bench
i do not recall where i read/heard it , however i understood Inglis had a clause which guaranteed him % of Souths Cap. So if cap is increased , Inglis automatically gets a % of that increase.

dogslife

Coach
Unlimited cap those dogs

We've got some 13 or so blokes off contract at the end of the year and thus far we've signed Krisnan Inu, I think we're going alright for cap space at the moment

In any case, I'll be glad to have Dale Copley on board :sarcasm:

The Informer

Juniors
According to 2gb a big name Bronco player is on the move to join Des Hasler at the Dogs they didnt say who

The rumour (repeat rumour) is

Hasler is after McCullough (Broncos), to then release (and free up some $'s with the change over)

Ennis to Knights, as Bennett wants him to replace Budeus.

The Bennett & Ennis thing has some substance as Ennis did have the option to leave end of last yr to go with Bennett, but stayed. For some reason Bennett loves him.

defunk

Juniors
Corey Parker and Mick Ennis best mates plus Parker is still upset by not getting Broncos captaincy. Both wives are best friends as well...Big tip its Parker thru inside info from a former teammate of Corey's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts