What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin2323

Immortal
Where is this info coming from?
Heard it up at Windsor after work.

Age is right out of the backended players. He is the less secure. Reports had gus annoyed at the size of certain backended deals, An article today said another big name player is soon to leave Penrith.

So it fits it could be him. Hopefully it's just bullcrap a rumour none the less

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Coote -> Souths/Roosters.

If this happens. I will blow up big time. 21 yo future 1/2's should be the 1's kept in any re-built team

Gus was waxing lyrical about him on the Roast a couple of weeks ago. I doubt he'd be getting rid of him - he'd be walking the plank at Penrith pretty quickly I would have thought.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
I'd be very surprised if Gus didn't want him. Seems to be a big fan of his and is always talking him up, probably more then any other player for Penrith

MrT

Juniors
Yep. Many Panthers fans agree. The only thing in question is his best position, certainly a star.

He was 1 of the backended deals Gould was complaining about last week.

don't forget Penrith have Gordon and he was one of the form fullbacks before he was injured

BunniesMan

Immortal
don't forget Penrith have Gordon and he was one of the form fullbacks before he was injured
Gordon is a very good player, noone's denying that, but he is 28. The merits of shafting a 21 year old up and comer with a very very high ceiling for a 28 year old is certainly something that would be debated, if it happens.

franklin2323

Immortal

True, as bunniesman said age is a big factor. He's off contract next year and at 29. I would think that will be his last contract. Hardly seems smart to let a younger player more who is more then handy go

Galeforce

Bench
if souths are shopping Crocker , only makes sense if they are freeing up money for a key player , Cronk or Dugan or both.

Bench
if souths are shopping Crocker , only makes sense if they are freeing up money for a key player , Cronk or Dugan or both.
Yeh,Crocker for Cronk and Dugan,they are good at accounting,but they are not magicians.

griffo346

First Grade
i would accept big joe back he will get a bench spot no doubt but wont start in front of mckendry and grant

Status
Not open for further replies.