What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb4

First Grade
T
Methinks he was referring to Luke Kelly.

Not 100% sure though.

There is a rumor going around that Albert Kelly wants to join Souths.

Why didnt he do it during the year when they offered him? He wont be leaving.

Wato

Juniors
T

Yea I was referring to Albert Kelly. I said if Kelly joins Souths because I heard the rumor about him doing so.

Borat.

Juniors
T

I heard that rumor he is going to ask the club for an immediate release if they sign carney...hahaha.....Dont let the door hit you on the way out Kelly

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Anthony Watts -> Widnes Vikings

Can't say I have ever heard of him?

Has talent. Very basic hooker with a habbit to take on the line. One of those players who was a halfback turned hooker.

I think Robbie Farah swung a few at him a few years back.

boxhead

First Grade
John Mannah --> Eels

Has been circulating for a while, but it is rumored the deal will be announced very soon.

M2D2

Bench
sloppy sausage is a troll account.
But maybe that should go in the confirmed thread.

One final scoop from @RLW_Mole before he hibernates: within 24 hours Tim Moltzen will get out of Dragons contract for 2012 and remain a Tiger

ceagle

Bench
He claimed that Des has signed with the Dogs for 2012, most likely bullshit methinks.

According to the DT today, Justin Morgan is all set to sign for the Raiders as assistant.

From The Mole in RLW:

Don't be suprised to see experienced Melbourne Storm winger Anthony Quinn end up at the Raiders in 2012. Canberra are keen to sign the former origin winger and are set to open negotiations with the Storm about a possible release.

Status
Not open for further replies.