What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mick

Referee
Jim Dymock Staying at Dogs for 2012
Des Hasler taking over for 2013

From a Bulldogs mate who is usually pretty close to it.

Last edited:

rnb11

Juniors
Jim Dymock Staying at Dogs for 2012
Des Hasler taking over for 2013

From a Bulldogs mate who is usually pretty close to it.

No scoop here, been hearing this for a long time now. Its been all over the papers..................................

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
Anthony Watts -> Widnes Vikings

Can't say I have ever heard of him?

you been living on a desert island in some sort of remake of gilligans island?? Sacked by the Sydney Roosters after a few alcohol related incidents and contract breaches one serious which seemingly according to the victim didn't happen or more to the point they didnt want to testify?? - was out with Todd Carney earlier on before this particular incident occured. Say no more

Last edited:

Big Mick

Referee
No scoop here, been hearing this for a long time now. Its been all over the papers..................................

Wasn't the fact that Hasler would be there in 2012 and then Dymock re-signing all over the papers?

ceagle

Bench
Wasn't the fact that Hasler would be there in 2012 and then Dymock re-signing all over the papers?
@NRL_RUMOUR_MILL
Jim Dymock 1 year deal, Des Hasler 1 year deal, 2013 Des Hasler Bulldogs coach rumour has this could be announced as soon as tomorrow

Posted 2 days ago. Everyone said that Hasler to Dogs in 2012 was a done deal, just sayin.

Big Mick

Referee
@NRL_RUMOUR_MILL
Jim Dymock 1 year deal, Des Hasler 1 year deal, 2013 Des Hasler Bulldogs coach rumour has this could be announced as soon as tomorrow

Posted 2 days ago. Everyone said that Hasler to Dogs in 2012 was a done deal, just sayin.

Well f**k me. Sorry...didn't realise. I don't follow him on Twitter.

You've had a significant amount of sand in your vagina for someone who supports a team that just won a grand final.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Well f**k me. Sorry...didn't realise. I don't follow him on Twitter.

You've had a significant amount of sand in your vagina for someone who supports a team that just won a grand final.

for a guy who's team has just won a grand final, he's absolutely rattled, the Hoppa situation has affected him more than the grand final win..:lol:

@NRL_RUMOUR_MILL

:lol:

NRL rumour isn't a reputable source, he gets his info from here; I busted him last time by putting out a rumour that Kasiano was headed to Penrith and within an hour he tweeted it lol.

Also in he second last post he says "souffs" only people on this forum say it like that unless he is an illiterate tool(probably both).

Didgi

:lol:

NRL rumour isn't a reputable source, he gets his info from here; I busted him last time by putting out a rumour that Kasiano was headed to Penrith and within an hour he tweeted it lol.

Also in he second last post he says "souffs" only people on this forum say it like that unless he is an illiterate tool(probably both).

You do realise the numerous bullshit accounts were shown up well before you came here? I doubt you can claim credit.

On the news today it said the Titans has put a deal together for Carney. It also said that he is also weighing up offers from Souths and Sharks. Think it was channel 9.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Todd Carney on the Gold Coast...fmd, that sounds like a good combo.

Searle has officially lost the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.