What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors are going to have some fun in the next few years as they have a massive crop of talented young blokes coming through. Just about every recruitment manager in the comp will have been watching their Under 20's this season with interest.

The trick will be identifying those that are too good to let go of and keeping them. A lot of tough decisions will need to be made as they will not be able to keep them all and in prefered positions as well. Particularly the outside backs. They have at least 3 young guys coming through who would start as Fullback in the NRL at several other clubs if they were there next year. Even if you can match the money to keep them, you need to have an opportunity for them as well. Honestly if it were me running that club, I'd be sending Inu packing for sure.

devoid

Juniors
New head coach of the Warriors stated he is considering Manu as a centre option for 2012 -- he played a lot of his junior footy there apparently.

BunniesMan

Immortal
James Maloney 'done deal' to Souths.

FWIW. I don't actually believe it. It's just what I heard. If it was true I'd probably have a seizure, heart attack, stroke, spontaneous combustion from joy all at once.

Patorick

Staff member

FWIW. I don't actually believe it. It's just what I heard. If it was true I'd probably have a seizure, heart attack, stroke, spontaneous combustion from joy all at once.
You may be right, but wasn't Wayne Bennett a done deal too?

Danger

Juniors

Let's just hope he does sign then in the hope that you do actually spontaneously combust, that way I won't have to read your crap everytime I'm on here!

Noa

First Grade
Would kill his career moving to souths.

No it wont, Souths are moving in the right direction now that Maguire is there. In saying that his time at the Warriors has shown he's not the type to come in and be a dominant playmaker.

Juju

Juniors

Yeah "souths got this" right? doubt it

cb4

First Grade
I think saint marto88 is implying Ayshford cannot tackle.

I agree, great attacker though.

Status
Not open for further replies.