What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake Ayshford runs like an absolute gimp when he gets room to stretch out.

Wasn't really going anywhere with that just thought i'd chuck it out there.

giggity giggity

Juniors
Looks like Josh Dugan has re-signed with the Raiders, however it won't be announced until January or February.
:thumb:thumb:thumb:clap::clap: if true ,but this was posted in G.H.F yesterday by a new account holder with the name "dugan#1" and while not having a shot at dugan#1, I take this "scoop" with a grain of salt til such time that G.E.,rodman,g.d.,dubby,brew,t.r.,seiffret82,bay56 or any of the other guys in the know over at the G.H post it as fact.
i pray that dugan#1 proves me wrong i really do.

LOL yeah they'd sign him and not announce it..... I'd nail Natalie Portman and not tell anyone either.

LOL @ Raiduhs!

If what this person is saying is true, they are delaying the announcement "to use it as extra motivation for the new season".

Sounds odd, but everything Raiders management does is odd.

natheel

Coach
If Maloney leaves warriors it'll be to a team like parra, tigers or even dogs close to his junior area. Can't see him at souths tbh

He has stated a few times he wants to go back 'home'

If Maloney leaves warriors it'll be to a team like parra, tigers or even dogs close to his junior area. Can't see him at souths tbh

To be fair, Sydney is easily accessible from all those areas.

I wonder if Parramatta are considering him. It'd be a great signing if they managed it.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
He would be ideal for eels or dogs as a 5/8, considering the fact they both lack any quality there.

Tigers got one of the best in Benji however im sure he could play halfback.

BunniesMan

Immortal

'home' means Sydney. And besides, the majority of players live in the eastern/northern suburbs. Even if they're from the west.

boxhead

First Grade
'home' means Sydney. And besides, the majority of players live in the eastern/northern suburbs. Even if they're from the west.

How would you know it meant Sydney? He is an Eels junior, if he says "home" I'd be inclined to think he means that area as well. Or it could be Australia in general.
To be honest, I would be surprised if we aren't chasing him.

Special K

Coach
I never knew a CC person was a parra jnr or that parramatta was on the central coast where his and his mrs family is from...

Status
Not open for further replies.