What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxhead

First Grade
sure you're not getting confused with his brother Esi Tonga who they signed a few months ago ?

No, the rumour is Willie.

Kearney himself, when asked about the quality centre Osbourne alluded to, basically said "I don't know what you are talking about - I handle the recruitment". Something tells me P.Osbourne is going to be in a bit of trouble!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
just as an update all round from Tigers

Beau Ryan - Penrith
Chris Heighington - Penrith
Robert Lui - Souths and Brisbane
Geoff Daniella - Penrith and Brisbane
Liam Fulton - Cronulla
Blake Ayshford - Brisbane
Another Tigers player - Brisbane

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol, we lose all those blokes and pick up Reddy

hahaha f**k the Tigers are shit, I can't see myself buying a membership with them next year at all.

boxhead

First Grade

boxhead

First Grade
Just re-capping on the Lafai rumour, if the Eels pull that off as well as signing Willie Tonga, surely they have to have the best centre depth (not necessarily wing depth) in the competition?

Already have Jacob Loko, Karl Filiga, Ryan Morgan, Troy Savage, good or decent young kids (Loko potentially being a future Origin rep) as well as all the good kids in the NYC.
Already signed Esi Tonga, Ben Roberts could also fill in there.
Hoping to sign Willie Tonga and Tim Lafai.

nrlnrl

First Grade
just as an update all round from Tigers

Beau Ryan - Penrith
Chris Heighington - Penrith
Robert Lui - Souths and Brisbane
Geoff Daniella - Penrith and Brisbane
Liam Fulton - Cronulla
Blake Ayshford - Brisbane
Another Tigers player - Brisbane

does their CEO know ?

I remember when Idris signed with the Titans, most Doggies fans said-

"Don't worry, Lafai is a direct replacement and is better anyway."

Dog's fans will be pissed if Parra knock him off...

Packy

Bench
Yes we will. I can't see why Parra would chase another centre IF they have Willie coming.

Also - I can't see why Lafai would sign elsewhere to probably play reggies when he is a certain starter at the Dogs.

Still.. stranger things have happened.

BunniesMan

Immortal
How many more forwards do Souths want,they need backs.
Going into next year I thought we were 2 props short and 1 centre short of where we needed to be. Since then we signed a third Burgess and King, so that leaves just one more prop. I'll be very pleased if it is Manu, I rate him.

As for our wings/fullbacks, we have enough. I've always thought having forward depth is more important than depth out wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts