What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delboy

First Grade
At Parra, we did not mind BS as he was always happy to talk and appeared to chase success. Problem was that there was no consistency, a real rollercoaster of close, closer then back to the depths.

Great footy head, not sure that the players were always on the same page.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Soon, TLL extended in March

fair enough, just spoke to my "source" & he told me what was said earlier on here - Shillington extending. The TLL news was they were getting the results of his scans soon ( the results of these are now known & mean season ending surgery )

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Ryan Cross? Would he even want to come back to League? He's done quite well In rah rah from what I'v been hearing.

hellteam

First Grade
Will believe it when I see it. Lost count of the amount of SBW/Hunt is unhappy and wants to come back articles/rumours I've seen since they left.

Haven't really seen anything saying SBW is unhappy. He's playing in an awesome Super 15 team and will likely be starting for the All Blacks in the World Cup. But then again knowing SBW and the Mundine crew, he'd be wanting more...

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Haven't really seen anything saying SBW is unhappy. He's playing in an awesome Super 15 team and will likely be starting for the All Blacks in the World Cup. But then again knowing SBW and the Mundine crew, he'd be wanting more...

When he first made the move there were rumours going around constantly. There haven't been any for awhile, just speculation about where he might end up.

Same with Hunt. He seems to be "unhappy" every other week, and now Folau is starting to get the same stories.

aqua_duck

Coach

SBW seems as happy as I've ever seen him. Playing well in a winning team with all his bros back home. If he leaves NZ Rugby it won't be because of happiness it will be for the mullah

Sugar

Bench
Got an email today from a yawnion official up in QLD
SBW - Roosters after the RWC (Just repeating what's been posted here 473 times)

Will Chambers - Storm

Special K

Coach
I got told today Moltzen to the dragons was a done deal. Haven't had any info from this "source" before but thought I'd share it.

sydraider

First Grade
Wasnt SBW a NSW fan we he was playing league, what a f**king scumbag, the guy is trash this game can do better and has

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts