What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

gronkathon

First Grade
A much better trade up. Much better rounded player than Mullaney and more suited to our attacking structure.

Plus, you know, he can tackle

boxhead

First Grade
A much better trade up. Much better rounded player than Mullaney and more suited to our attacking structure.

Plus, you know, he can tackle

Both teams have a great trade because Humble was never going to get a look in at the Eels and has great utility value and Mullaney is a better option for us as a backup fullback or winger, the latter being a weakness for us. Frankly though, Reddy should be the full ack ahead of Humble at the Tigers.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Manly in crisis. Michael Robertson to walk out on them to go to Super League. They'll go out in straight sets I reckon.

proto

Juniors
I can't believe no club in the NRL could find room for this guy. Extremely solid winger.

sounds like he just wants to go there & experience it. Going same team as his mate Rodney & alot of the other Manly boys from past years who were all good, solid players went too. Great player though, agree about Origin, too bad he didnt grow a beard is all.

charlie frith

Juniors
Looks pretty average to me.. 1 make shift half, 1 un tested one, 1 old superleague player, unexperienced full back, centre and wing, seems very average. Cant see Souths getting close next year with that backline.

Blain you are 100% correct. Maguire should have sacked Mark Hughes for his piss poor recruiting. Fair dinkum we take years to find a good half back and lose him to Parra and keep Mr over-rated John Sutton. Another poor season coming for the rabbits.

M2D2

Bench
Blain you are 100% correct. Maguire should have sacked Mark Hughes for his piss poor recruiting. Fair dinkum we take years to find a good half back and lose him to Parra and keep Mr over-rated John Sutton. Another poor season coming for the rabbits.
Common misconception from people.
Sutton is on peanuts cause of salary cap exemptions for long service.
Souths were always gonna keep him.

Todd Carney to Cowboys.
Todd Carney to Souths.
Todd Carney to Sharks.
Todd Carney to France.

- I wonder if the Storm are having a bit of a sniff as well? Bellamy's strict discipline might be what Todd needs.
- Cowboys would be a sound option, if not for the big tourist strip which it is.
- Souths, there would be as much, if not more media surrounding him there.
- Sharks have ruled it out.
- France is viable option and what most people think Todd will go with. Either way I hope the bloke clears his head and comes back stronger than ever. His record is appalling though so i'm not sure who would take him at this point and whoever does, whether or not they will provide additional treatment and support for the bloke.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Sharks have ruled it out. I haven't seen any rumours to Souths
Nath_Ryan Nathan Ryan

I'm heard an interesting rumour on Tuesday that Todd Carney has been linked to South Sydney. The rumour is timely with his release today.
- I wonder if the Storm are having a bit of a sniff as well? Bellamy's strict discipline might be what Todd needs.
- Cowboys would be a sound option, if not for the big tourist strip which it is.
- Souths, there would be as much, if not more media surrounding him there.
- Sharks have ruled it out.
- France is viable option and what most people think Todd will go with. Either way I hope the bloke clears his head and comes back stronger than ever. His record is appalling though so i'm not sure who would take him at this point and whoever does, whether or not they will provide additional treatment and support for the bloke.
It's not like they'd bench Widdop or Cronk for him...

Status
Not open for further replies.