What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
So won't the Eels have to keep paying the shortfall from his contract if he goes somewhere else?

Yes. However, it is likely he will never play first grade with us again and if he wants to go to another club, he may have to agree to no pay out.

M2D2

Bench
Nobody is that stupid.
Best case scenario is a repeat of the Finchy contract situation.

Rapture_Shark

Juniors
not sure if its been mentioned yet but at the sharks membeship launch. I thnik flanagan said we're talking to players from both teams in the grand final.

rumour is it could be inu and t.williams.

not 100% on all of this though

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Nobody is that stupid.
Best case scenario is a repeat of the Finchy contract situation.

Actually, we were still paying a bit of Finch's contract in 2010. Apparently we're also still paying a bit of Tahu's.

We could play a game of chicken with Morts. If he doesn't leave asap and elects not to be paid out, he will not play a game of first grade for the next 12 months, decreasing his value even more. Not that id be comfortable with such situation.

beads6

First Grade
Doubt Ballin would go to the Knights considering Bennett told him he would never make first grade.

not sure if its been mentioned yet but at the sharks membeship launch. I thnik flanagan said we're talking to players from both teams in the grand final.

rumour is it could be inu and t.williams.

not 100% on all of this though

Why Inu? He's not off contract and I see no reason for him to leave the Warriors early.

Shaun Berrigan was all but confirmed to be joining the Raiders next season, along with Justin Morgan as assistant, on Canberra radio this morning.

Not sure what to make of it TBH.

1. Dugan
2. Ferguson
3. Croker
4. Berrigan
5. Tupou/Quinn/Robinson

Last edited:

hellteam

First Grade
Berrigan is an average centre, especially these days. He'll play hooker at Canberra I'd assume, they've been struggling at that position for years.

Berrigan is an average centre, especially these days. He'll play hooker at Canberra I'd assume, they've been struggling at that position for years.

And we still will. I think Berrigan may become our utility off the bench , covering dummy half and the backline if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts