What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty03

Juniors
Kingston is just what parra needs - although I wouldn't care if they dropped out of the comp completely.

Just sayin

Patorick

Staff member
Bradford Bulls centre Keith Lulia is to return to Australia when his contract with the club expires at the end of the season.

The 26-year-old left NRL side Newcastle Knights to join the Bulls on a two-year deal ahead of the 2012 season.

He has scored 14 tries in 48 games for the Super League club.

"My wife has been expecting a baby and it will be good to raise our son around family back home in Wollongong," he told the club website.

"I'm happy at Bradford, I like the footy here and it will be sad to leave because I've had a good two years and made some good friends during that time."

Lulia is set to represent the Cook Islands in autumn's World Cup.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league/23255136

nrlnrl

First Grade
"My wife has been expecting a baby and it will be good to raise our son around family back home in Wollongong," he told the club website.

Dragons or Sharks likely, maybe Bulldogs ? He could be handy backup, as he's only 26 & seemed a pretty solid player.

Charlie124

First Grade
His wife has been expecting a baby??

Does she know where babies come from or is she hoping one will just show up on her doorstep one day?

Packy

Bench
Dragons or Sharks likely, maybe Bulldogs ? He could be handy backup, as he's only 26 & seemed a pretty solid player.

I always thought he was a decent player. I think Knights fans had issues with him though and they watched more of him than I did.

Joker's Wild

Coach
I always thought he was a decent player. I think Knights fans had issues with him though and they watched more of him than I did.

Not at all, most of us were happy with him and wanted him to stay but the ESL were offering better money.

He isnt a world beater but he is better than a lot of reguar FG centres currently in the NRL (Ayshford, Pommeroy )

actually think he would be a great pick up for us. Tough and competitive. Ideally we get Kinga but i think Peats would be great his youth combined with experience would be very valuable.

I feel a bit sorry for Peats in many respects. Isaac Luke in front of him and Koroisau pushing up from behind him for the hooking role so they've slotted him in as a backrow / utility and although he does a good job there, we have other, better options at the club for that role as well.

There are probably 7 or 8 teams in the NRL where he could go and he would be a starter every week.

Fantastic defender.

Yeah I like Cootey but wouldnt mind getting him off the books. He's lost his FB spot and can't see him playing halves for us next season.

I'm not that concerned about getting him off the books , he's only got one year left and there's no real targets we can use for his money.

But if he's got a better shot at FG good luck to him.

betcats

Referee
I'm not that concerned about getting him off the books , he's only got one year left and there's no real targets we can use for his money.

But if he's got a better shot at FG good luck to him.

We can use it to extend and upgrade guys that we might otherwise lose was my thinking, a lot of young talent at the club...

JasonE

Bench
According to The Sun newspaper over in the UK, the Brisbane Broncos have signed Ryan Bailey from Leeds Rhinos.

Status
Not open for further replies.