What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie124

First Grade
I'd be a little annoyed if my club is not currently talking with Kevin Kingston. I like Ant Mitchell, Rory Kostjasyn has filled a gap ok and Ray Thompson is a great back up but we are severely lacking a genuine first class hooker.

POPEYE

Coach
I'd be a little annoyed if my club is not currently talking with Kevin Kingston. I like Ant Mitchell, Rory Kostjasyn has filled a gap ok and Ray Thompson is a great back up but we are severely lacking a genuine first class hooker.

Had the same thoughts when I heard Kingston was on the market, more important though is find a competent 5/8 that will allow Thurston to return to #7.

bfoord

Juniors
Had the same thoughts when I heard Kingston was on the market, more important though is find a competent 5/8 that will allow Thurston to return to #7.

I think Thurston requested to move to 6 in the first place. He would have interest in moving back to 7

Charlie124

First Grade
I'm happy for Thurston to stay at 6 and I think our search for a halves partner is over with Lui, Morgan and Thompson all showing they're good enough, but hooker is where we've really felt it this year. I don't mind the idea of moving Bowen to the bench as an impact player, might lengthen his career by a couple of years and gives us a bit more x-factor.

Iafeta

Referee
Not the rumour I heard. This is.

Sam Tomkins > Wests Tigers

As I understand it, Tomkins has signed with the Warriors. The only bind is that the two Warriors clubs (Wigan and the real deal) can't agree on a fee to Wigan to cut his contract short.

Status
Not open for further replies.