What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Koroibete is still under contract for 2014 and there's no way Tigers would release him.
I doubt he would want to leave either with a few fellow Fijians at the club.

contracts mean nothing these days, but I don't think he's jumping on the Sharks Shuttle Service

R2Coupe

Juniors
First it was Tim Simona

It may be Tim Moltzen

Or I've even heard the Sharks are interested in signing Tim the Tiger, our mascot.

tigersbaby

Juniors
Believe Koroibete is being paid very little at the moment, however the Tigers are looking to extend his stay and give him a healthy pay rise, as for Simona, with Ayshford gone he is of the believe a regular starting spot is in his sights and he is likely to re-sign. Big T, although the Tigers are hopeful he can stay, is receiving a number of offers from both Union clubs and a few NRL clubs.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apparently Tigers were in talks with him earlier in the year, not sure if that will pop up again.

Jason Simmons

Juniors
According to The Sun newspaper over in the UK, the Brisbane Broncos have signed Ryan Bailey from Leeds Rhinos.

He tweeted "Leeds lifer" and "I love paper talk" after that report. Seems like he's staying at Leeds but I guess time will tell.

Be interesting to see which players Broncs let go if they do get him, given we have Lama Tasi apparently signed up for the future as well...

chrisD

Coach
I really want to bag the Ayshford signing but the Sharks are one of the few teams where he'd improve the starting 17.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.