What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

natheel

Coach
Hope this isn't true. Would like to see how he goes under Stuart. His form has improved over the past 6 weeks. He obviously didn't respond well to Kearney. Gee if this is true it's ridiculous management by the club. Mind you the way we are going it wouldn't f**king surprise me.

I can see Penrith, Canberra and maybe Gold Coast picking up Sandow if he was released. I'd say Dragons too but I don't think Doust would chase such an erratic player. Cowboys would have been there too if Morgan hadn't stepped up. Broncos wont pick him up, just not their style really. Anyone who does will get him cheap based on this years performances..

betcats

Referee
First 1 mil deal in the NRL then? Who will be next do you think?

Can't say Inglis isnt worth it on his recent form.

ek999

First Grade
Disappointed Frances. When I saw that you had the last post I was hoping for more of your genius like

Inglis >>>> Roosters
Pearce >>>> Parra
Sandow >>>> Broncos
Hannant >>>> Warriors
Mateo >>>> Souths

dogslife

Coach
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts