What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Mitchell Pearce -> Dragons 2013

This one just won't go away, even though Pearce has said he's happy to stay at the Roosters. Have you heard something, or just increased speculation because of the Hornby retirement coming a year earlier than expected ? I heard that at the Red V Forum recently it was announced the Dragons were looking at the halves combination of Soward & Kyle Stanley.

Last edited:

nrlnrl

First Grade
According to The Mole in today's RLW :

"St George Illawarra have hit a hurdle in their bid to sign rookie Wests Tigers halfback Jacob Miller for next season. The two parties had reached a deal before talks broke down last week."

hitman82

Bench
Picking up Taylor and getting rid of Lowrie would be a great swap imo

Yeah it would work both ways really.
We need experience; you guys can afford the time to develop a rookie.
We simply have too many quality youngsters to retain. Taylor is a fantastic prospect.

ballbag

Juniors
Jake Finn Canterbury state cup -> wests Newcastle
Warren schillings knights state cup -> wests newcastle

The Joker

Juniors
Jake Finn Canterbury state cup -> wests Newcastle

I watched Finn run around in the 20's a couple of years ago for the Knights and thought he would have had a decent shot at a NRL career. I guess he couldn't make the step up?

BranVan3000

Coach
I don't want him back but I feel really bad for him if he gets dropped because of the Eels and Kearneys incompetence

age.s

First Grade
Assuming that's true he's either breached his contract or the Eels will pay out the remaining 2 years?

Noa

First Grade
That would be just like ricky to talk him up while planning to knife him.

BranVan3000

Coach
Hopefully somebody picks him up if true. Sandow will piss his money away and what's left will be wrung out of him by the bad family influences he has around him. I feel sorry for the little guy

beads6

First Grade
I wonder if the Broncos will have a look at Sandow if he is released?? Not sure I would want it to happen but at least they would realizing that Wallace won't do.

Status
Not open for further replies.