What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shandy

Juniors
I hear the bulldogs are trying to sign Folau but didn't he just sign a 3year deal with the waratahs ??

DoggiesBro

Juniors
I hear the bulldogs are trying to sign Folau but didn't he just sign a 3year deal with the waratahs ??

Signed a one year deal.

I also hear the same thing, heard he was spotted at the club with Des & Todd last week and people claim its all stiched up.

Though I don't know if I believe it. If it is true I would assume he would move to centre, Inu back to wing to replace Turner.

Shandy

Juniors
Signed a one year deal.

I also hear the same thing, heard he was spotted at the club with Des & Todd last week and people claim its all stiched up.

Though I don't know if I believe it. If it is true I would assume he would move to centre, Inu back to wing to replace Turner.

Yeah I hear Turners leaving so Inu will take his wing spot and Folau into the center and we will need to let go of more then Turner to sign him, who else do you think will go ? Tolman??

natheel

Coach
Yeah I hear Turners leaving so Inu will take his wing spot and Folau into the center and we will need to let go of more then Turner to sign him, who else do you think will go ? Tolman??

To doggiesbro turner will all you need to sign him probably. Whatever answer he gives you it'll boggle your mind

But

Now that it's pretty odds on Thurston will sign up with Cowboys again. Some father money you had a sir for him will go to folau. He will be a year back into training for his body to get back to his peak fitness for league after union so his price will probably be hefty. I'd say around the 450k mark (that's what he was priced as by schubert). So turner and halatau will probably go plus some third party deals

Last edited:

Shandy

Juniors
To doggiesbro turner will all you need to sign him probably. Whatever answer he gives you it'll boggle your mind

But

Now that it's pretty odds on Thurston will sign up with Cowboys again. Some father money you had a sir for him will go to folau. He will be a year back into training for his body to get back to his peak fitness for league after union so his price will probably be hefty. I'd say around the 450k mark (that's what he was priced as by schubert). So turner and halatau will probably go plus some third party deals

I hear we are losing Tolman to souths which is disappointing but we have a lot of promising young props and yeah 450 sounds about right

natheel

Coach
I hear we are losing Tolman to souths which is disappointing but we have a lot of promising young props and yeah 450 sounds about right

Tolman is a solid player but replaceable not a huge loss in the scheme of things man. Like you said got juniors who can do what he does. Tbh I dunno why bunnies would need him

Shandy

Juniors
Tolman is a solid player but replaceable not a huge loss in the scheme of things man. Like you said got juniors who can do what he does. Tbh I dunno why bunnies would need him

I think they are replacing Asotasi with him.

DoggiesBro

Juniors

Tolman has massive money thrown by the Bunnies with Graham, Kasiano & Klemmer coming through he is someone we just can't justify paying huge money too.

Halatau is likely to retire. Payne gone. Turner likely to retire.

Then a bunch of players as well off contract from Tolman, Pritchard, Eastwood, Hodkinson, Keating has a 1 year plus 1 year in clubs favour too. So who know's what could happen.

With the cap increase we could likely sign Folau and lose noone. Though clearly he's not available till next year and Turner will go then for sure. Though again, doesn't mean Folau comes, I think Drury Low could be an option to replace Turner. Will see I guess.

The other bloke your talking to has no clue mate, put him on ignore I did. He has no knowledge on football, and talking to him about Folau is pointless. He is just one of the 100 odd that Pawwamatta have missed after throwing the cheque book.:lol::lol::lol:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Klemmer is one I don't think that the Dogs will let go.

He also seems to have a big heart for the Dogs. He was one of the groundsmen part time up until a season or two ago.

It's also why I believe Tolman is going to go elsewhere.

natheel

Coach
Tolman has massive money thrown by the Bunnies with Graham, Kasiano & Klemmer coming through he is someone we just can't justify paying huge money too.

Halatau is likely to retire. Payne gone. Turner likely to retire.

Then a bunch of players as well off contract from Tolman, Pritchard, Eastwood, Hodkinson, Keating has a 1 year plus 1 year in clubs favour too. So who know's what could happen.

With the cap increase we could likely sign Folau and lose noone. Though clearly he's not available till next year and Turner will go then for sure. Though again, doesn't mean Folau comes, I think Drury Low could be an option to replace Turner. Will see I guess.

The other bloke your talking to has no clue mate, put him on ignore I did. He has no knowledge on football, and talking to him about Folau is pointless. He is just one of the 100 odd that Pawwamatta have missed after throwing the cheque book.:lol::lol::lol:

you have no clue. We didn't throw the cheaque book at Folau he wanted to sign on the cheap but Schubert priced him at a stupid figure for being out of NRL for 2 years.

Plus why don't you let people decide who to talk to you child instead of trying to get people to not have a decent discussion with me (i get a long well with everyone on here apart from you i wonder why and i'm sure i'm not the only person)

Plus Keating is off contract at end of 2014 genius

Didgi

Right on cue, DoggiesBro's shadow.

You do realise if you stop replying to every bit of shit he posts it'll drastically reduce his input? Applies to a few posters.

natheel

Coach

You do realise if you stop replying to every bit of shit he posts it'll drastically reduce his input? Applies to a few posters.

Yeh I know it's just ridiculous how much he doesn't listen to others opinions but yep agree I need to chill out

DoggiesBro

Juniors

is he still trying to stalk me? Put him on ignore, easiest way to deal with it. I had to do it to stop his constant messages. Plus he offers nothing worth reading, he has no football knowledge.

Little kid needs help.

Back to topic.

Who is the next one to turn down the cheque book from pawwamatta?

natheel

Coach
Yeh I'm gonna stop posting all together and canceling my account the prick is gettin on my nerves. See ya. Enjoy the prick

Status
Not open for further replies.