What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Ummm, and did I not say his manager is apparently asking for that AFTER 2013? Idiot!!!

Oh, and 400k is 2/3 of 600k, not 3/4.....I think you need to do your maths again.

Oh so all top players are on 600k? Nice one muppet.

If your reasoning to the Dogs salary cap being to small for JT is Klemmer a untested player in the NRL is commanding 400k then i'm feeling pretty confident you've got NO clue.

Keep trying though. Next one might be Hodkinson demanded 2,000,000 per week. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

murraymob

Coach
Oh so all top players are on 600k? Nice one muppet.

If your reasoning to the Dogs salary cap being to small for JT is Klemmer a untested player in the NRL is commanding 400k then i'm feeling pretty confident you've got NO clue.

Keep trying though. Next one might be Hodkinson demanded 2,000,000 per week. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

what you think he is worth is not important he is being shopped around at that price who knows if he will get it.But he is asking that price

RWB

Bench
He was rumoured at 300k a year. That's not me claiming it as fact. It's just the rumour. Makes it even more funny about old mates Klemmer at 400k claim.

300k for a premier prop proven on the international stage?

Let me guess you think the Bulldogs were the only ones after him, no one else was willing to take the risk so you got him on the cheap?

aqua_duck

Coach
If Klemmer is a good as they claim, and he should get a go sometime this year then he could easily command $300k+ considering a hack like Lussick was offered $270k even before the announced cap rise

RWB

Bench
If Karl Filiga could get a 250k contract during a sub 4 million dollar salary cap then anything is possible.

I know for a fact Moga got offered 200k at the end of 2011 before he'd even turned 18. I'm sure plenty of others have heard similar stories about the brightest young stars in the game..

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
Rumoured signings thread is now a farce thanks to guess who...
Don't know why I bother with this site anymore.
I dream of a day when a rumoured signings thread had just ..ya know .. Rumoured signings ?? And mods had the ball bags to enforce it !
DoggiesBro please form another thread for arguments about the bulldogs purchases and salary cap

DoggiesBro

Juniors
what you think he is worth is not important he is being shopped around at that price who knows if he will get it.But he is asking that price

Of cause he is, because someone said so on here.

This just in Sam Thaiday got wind of Klemmer asking for 400k and has decided his pay package is far to small and demanded 1,000,00 a year.

JT got wind of this and now wants 2,000,000.

Rumour because someone on here said its true about Klemmer asking for 400k a year.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shandy

Juniors
Hey guys I'm new to this forum and can already see some ppl seem to prefer to argue then talk footy. So I just wanted to say that if you prefer to argue then just ignore my post and I'll ignore yours. And to all you guys that talk footy just wanna say good luck to your teams this year and Go the BULLDOGS!!! :)

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Hey guys I'm new to this forum and can already see some ppl seem to prefer to argue then talk footy. So I just wanted to say that if you prefer to argue then just ignore my post and I'll ignore yours. And to all you guys that talk footy just wanna say good luck to your teams this year and Go the BULLDOGS!!! :)

Welcome and like your style.

GO THE DOGS.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
If Klemmer is a good as they claim, and he should get a go sometime this year then he could easily command $300k+ considering a hack like Lussick was offered $270k even before the announced cap rise

300k+ isn't 400k that he's commanding already without playing NRL. It's a fact cause someone said it on here :crazy:

Wait the eels are paying Lussick 270k+???:lol::lol::lol::lol:

SharkShocked

Bench
Apperently to who? Some nuffie. Nice one. :lol::lol::lol:

I've got no doubt he will be worth it at some stage though right now...

Yeh he's asking three quarters of what the best players in the game are on without playing NRL yet.

Was reported on 2SM talking sport that his manager is INDEED offering him to clubs at 400K without even having played a game.

I'm not saying he is worth it at all.

Just find it f**king amazing that a player manager could even consider doing that.

Arrogance.

Shandy

Juniors
I see a lot of potential in Klemmer and one day he could be worth $400k but that would be a massive gamble on someone untested at nrl level and either his manager is nuts or he believes he'll play nrl this year and prove his worth that amount. So won't sign a deal before that for less then what he could potentially be worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.