What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
I see a lot of potential in Klemmer and one day he could be worth $400k but that would be a massive gamble on someone untested at nrl level and either his manager is nuts or he believes he'll play nrl this year and prove his worth that amount. So won't sign a deal before that for less then what he could potentially be worth.

Or someone is talking out their ass and he's not said anything like this at all.

I know what's more likely.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Michael Morgan would be a great pick up for anyone, extremely talented young half.

Tim Grant is off contract at the end of 2015. He will be Penrith captain next year.

Shandy

Juniors
Or someone is talking out their ass and he's not said anything like this at all.

I know what's more likely.

Well if I was Klemmer and I had clubs trying to sign me I would want to wait till I played some first grade so I wasn't being underpaid. Unless the offer was 300k+

Charlie124

First Grade
I couldn't care less if Norman goes to the eels, but shit it would be funny to see yet another player knock them back for less money

DoggiesBro

Juniors
I couldn't care less if Norman goes to the eels, but shit it would be funny to see yet another player knock them back for less money

Would be funny, though the better and more likely outcome is Eels throw some stupid amount of money at him Broncos admin think what the f**k is that club doing, let him go and they end up with Norman, Sandow as their halfs taking up over a mil a year. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

bottle

Coach
Hey guys I'm new to this forum and can already see some ppl seem to prefer to argue then talk footy. So I just wanted to say that if you prefer to argue then just ignore my post and I'll ignore yours. And to all you guys that talk footy just wanna say good luck to your teams this year and Go the BULLDOGS!!! :)

Blame your imbecile Doggies supporting mate. Ruins every thread he posts in.
Even most of the other Dog's fans in here (most of which are decent posters) are embarrassed by him.
Toole Deluxe.
Hopefully will be banned soon for simply being even too much of an imbecile for this place, and that's quite an achievement.

betcats

Referee
Given our halves situation im not complaining about any sigings for those spots...don't know much about Isaac but good luck to him if he signs.

mxlegend99

Referee
If John puts Walsh back to Windsor he'll be our best signing regardless of how well he plays. I could handle Coote, Humble and John fighting for our halves and Walsh only coming in if he improves his game at Windsor or we lose two of those blokes to injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts