What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Eels offering 1.5 mil for Josh Papalli over 3 years. :lol: If that is the money we require to keep him, we'd be better off letting him go. No way, at the age of 20, does Papalii deserve to be one of the most highly paid players in the game.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Lol. Eels offering 1.5 mil for Josh Papalli over 3 years. :lol: If that is the money we require to keep him, we'd be better off letting him go. No way, at the age of 20, does Papalii deserve to be one of the most highly paid players in the game.

Did the tooth ferry tell you that??...

I can tell you now he won't be on anywhere near that..

No, but Tim Gavel did. Undoubtedly Canberra's best sports journalist, and this guy rarely is wrong. He is very close to the Canberra Raiders. And let's face it, we don't even need Gavel to tell us this. It is Parramatta we are talking about. Of course they are gonna thrown ridiculous amounts of money to players whom do not deserve such coin.

Eelementary

Post Whore
No, but Tim Gavel did. Undoubtedly Canberra's best sports journalist, and this guy rarely is wrong. He is very close to the Canberra Raiders. And let's face it, we don't even need Gavel to tell us this. It is Parramatta we are talking about. Of course they are gonna thrown ridiculous amounts of money to players whom do not deserve such coin.

Yep - and we're the first wooden spooners to [desperately] look to bolster the squad by throwing cash at players. You know, 'cos playing for the wooden spooners in itself is such a carrot and all...

:sarcasm:

Helmet Man

Juniors
Panthers could have thrown some coin at Prince when he was available. Would have completed the puzzle for Panthers as they are still stuck with Walsh. Oh well the opportunity is lost anywho...

mxlegend99

Referee
Panthers could have thrown some coin at Prince when he was available. Would have completed the puzzle for Panthers as they are still stuck with Walsh. Oh well the opportunity is lost anywho...
We wouldnt be any better off with Prince. No better then Walsh over the past couple of seasons.

Bench
Prince said the only Sydney side he would play for would be the WestsTigers.

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
What the hell would Symonds go to Titans for? They have so many good forwards ahead of him. Manly at least would give him a run. I know they got Choc & Watmough but outside of that noone is confirmed for the backrow. Burher is rubbish, Horo has ability though needs to get back to it, Chee kam plenty of potential though yet to preform in NRL etc etc.

Now who is showing he has no idea about football ... Fool ! Go back to hacking off parra supporters you simpleton

cb4

First Grade

I can tell you now he won't be on anywhere near that..

You really shouldn't tell anyone anything.

You are usually always wrong, so silence is bliss.

I still remember you telling your whole forum that you spoke with Tauilima Tautai after I told you he had joimned the Eels, and you reassured everyone he was staying at Cronulla.

2 days later he signed with the Eels.

So, Papali is probably receiving 500k on that basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts