What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

ek999

First Grade
With Flanno back as Sharks coach I expect Carney to re-sign pretty quickly. He said he was pretty close to re-signing but put it on hold when he was stood down

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Geez Norman on that money is a absolute joke. They are going to have half their cap in Norman, Sandow, Hayne and Hoppa if he goes.

natheel

Coach
According to tele it's 400k a season. Still massive overs but just shows not to believe everything you read. But we were always going to pay overs as we are struggling and re-building

natheel

Coach
No faith in Luke Kelly? I reckon he looks more promising than Norman.

thing with Kelly is he is still on for next year so i'd say we will lose Roberts (good) and then Kelly will go to a utility role. We need a quality 9 too. and with Rein on the market i'd like us to go after him because Matt Keating is off contract too

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
thing with Kelly is he is still on for next year so i'd say we will lose Roberts (good) and then Kelly will go to a utility role. We need a quality 9 too. and with Rein on the market i'd like us to go after him because Matt Keating is off contract too

I think he is off contract at the end of the year mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts