What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Parramatta Eels CEO Ken Edwards has Tweeted that the club is not involved in discussions with the above-mentioned players. That kills any speculation with those 3 players for now:
Ken Edwards ‏@kenedwards12
@TheParraEels not talking to Dugan, Pritchard or Farrah.

http://www.see-guidelines.com/forum/topics...-dugan-rumours

Surprised they aren't talking to Farah. Wonder where Dugan is going to head?

Only team who could use a fullback like him would be Broncos, Roosters, Dragons, Titans, Tigers.

Don't think Warriors will go for him with Locke. Panthers unlikely too i'd imagine.

Barba, Hayne, Bowen, Slater, Stewart, Boyd, Inglis, Gordon should see them stay away from their respective clubs.

Of those teams surely the Roosters can't afford him. Broncos, Dragons, Titans, Tigers only options I think.

Last edited:

natheel

Coach
I can see us going after Farah later on

Edwards is not going to tell someone over twitter 'yes we are going after Frank Pritchard' lol

Of course he will deny it

Only one I believe we won't be after is Dugan

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
I can see us going after Farah later on

Edwards is not going to tell someone over twitter 'yes we are going after Frank Pritchard' lol

Of course he will deny it

Only one I believe we won't be after is Dugan

Mate he is not coming (Farah) he will be a Tiger for life, personally he is very overrated without good player around him!!!

Bench
Mate he is not coming (Farah) he will be a Tiger for life, personally he is very overrated without good player around him!!!
Are you refering to Farah or Pritchard as over rated,because until last year most pundits Stuart included didn't rate Farah at all,had Ennis in front of him,Farah proved beyond a doubt they were wrong.

Someone

Bench
Are you refering to Farah or Pritchard as over rated,because until last year most pundits Stuart included didn't rate Farah at all,had Ennis in front of him,Farah proved beyond a doubt they were wrong.

Well Pritchard is never going to be a tiger for life, is he.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors

Farah, unless he has players to carry him he has very little impact

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Farah over rated haha.

Benji yes, Farah no.

Some people watch footy with their eyes closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts