What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel

First Grade
Are you serious,wow that is desperation.He wasnt any good before he went to uk I would hate to think what hes like now.

A first grade player signing for a NSW cup side is hardly desperation. He would be a good signing for the Vulcans and injury cover for the warriors if something happens to Nielson Hurrell and Ropati.

McCrone or Williams to Titans. Even though it was mentioned in CourierFail today, they've been looked at for a few weeks now.

Is Waddell still playing? He's always injured

His contract has run out and we didn't renew it.

He played a good junk of the year until Buttriss was fit enough and came back into the 17.
He then played for Mounties.

He also had a dummy spit on FB apparently saying he couldn't wait to get out of Canberra

Patorick

Staff member
His contract has run out and we didn't renew it.

He played a good junk of the year until Buttriss was fit enough and came back into the 17.
He then played for Mounties.

He also had a dummy spit on FB apparently saying he couldn't wait to get out of Canberra
Pretty sure he meant Greg, not Travis.

natheel

Coach
agree there ladmate. see how he goes next season. he is a talent for sure but like Adam Reynolds he is unproven

1 thing i like from him is his agression though i'd like to see that at parra

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Josh Reynolds is being very over rated. Good player, but not as good as he's being made out to be.

For his own good, he should stay at the Dogs for a few more years.

Big Mick

Referee
Penrith is in play for Reynolds too. But I highly doubt they get him.

TBH I don't want him. Outside of Des' system I don't see him doing much.

franklin2323

Immortal
Penrith is in play for Reynolds too. But I highly doubt they get him.

TBH I don't want him. Outside of Des' system I don't see him doing much.

Reminds me too much of Burns. a dogged player, doesn't do much with the ball though. Works with the dogs probably won't work elsewhere

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
It's not even his defense, it's his game. He's not a playmaker, he excels in the open field as a support player. He's tough and I guess Laurie Daley would love him for it, but he's not what NSW need. They need guys who are dangerous with the ball in hand in their spine, which is not Reynolds.

Exactly. And we really only have Todd Carney who can do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts