What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies ignore the original rumor saw my neighbor again later and she said no no no it was junior moors not junior Pearce -think she is starting to loose it

Your neighbor is loose huh?
And you know this how?
Is this how you're getting your so-called information? Instead of a smoke afterwards she tells you ridiculous rumours.
I suppose whatever floats your boat.

legend

Coach
Come on Skeepe. Waddell is much worse than Buttriss. No question. Ask any Raiders fan who they would prefer out of the two and I think you'll have your answer.

skeepe

Immortal
Come on Skeepe. Waddell is much worse than Buttriss. No question. Ask any Raiders fan who they would prefer out of the two and I think you'll have your answer.

I would much prefer Waddell. More upside, and his average game is better than an average Buttriss game.

No question that Buttriss's best is better than anything we've seen from Waddell, the problem is Buttriss only brings his best game once or twice a season.

On average, I think Waddell performed better this season.

legend

Coach
I would much prefer Waddell. More upside, and his average game is better than an average Buttriss game.

No question that Buttriss's best is better than anything we've seen from Waddell, the problem is Buttriss only brings his best game once or twice a season.

On average, I think Waddell performed better this season.

Can't agree on that one. Wadell's service from dummy half is terrible. Butts is no Cam Smith granted, but he is a mile in front of Waddell IMO. Again just my opinion.

skeepe

Immortal
Can't agree on that one. Wadell's service from dummy half is terrible. Butts is no Cam Smith granted, but he is a mile in front of Waddell IMO. Again just my opinion.

Fair enough. At the end of the day, all we're really doing is discussing two hookers who have had plenty of opportunity but never really stood up and shown that they belong in first grade. I honestly wouldn't care if they both left and we went with a Berrigan/McIllwrick combo.

Unknown_Score

Juniors
I like Waddell, he was solid in the QCup. Still has a lot of growth ahead. There are heaps of good unsigned young hookers, however, teams use all these old slow hookers

Raider_69

Post Whore
Fair enough. At the end of the day, all we're really doing is discussing two hookers who have had plenty of opportunity but never really stood up and shown that they belong in first grade. I honestly wouldn't care if they both left and we went with a Berrigan/McIllwrick combo.

the buttriss - waddell argument is a mute and pointless as the Bulgarelli- Howell argument

either which way you lean, both are shite, and neither have proven to be good enough to be NRL level hookers, despite upteen many chances to prove it. The reason Buttriss is staying over Waddell is simply because he is contracted and Waddell is not. Had the contractual situation been reversed, so too would the decision on who to keep.

I would like to think after 2013 neither are on our roster and either McIlwrick will come good, as per his talent at junior level, or we can hit the market and obtain a solid starter. Also I think all things going well with Campese's injuries, there is no doubt in my mind that McCrone will be given time as a hooker and see what he's capable of, which imo will either be an absolute masterstroke, or an unmitigated disaster. I dont see a middle ground for that. If i had to bet right now, with his speed, passing, support play and reasonable defense and a kicking game (not a great one but he can kick), masterstroke is my bet

Stagger Lee

Bench
Canberra are freeing up more cap space if the roumer of Bronson Harrison moving to the dragons is true. Any news on this from you raiders fans?

legend

Coach
Canberra are freeing up more cap space if the roumer of Bronson Harrison moving to the dragons is true. Any news on this from you raiders fans?

Please, let this be true. You can have Tom LL as well. Overpaid hack if ever there was one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts