What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

de$$ie

Juniors
you have to laugh, the chooks release their only fair dinkum junior

the bloke is made of glass and it was foran that f**ked him up last iirc. no idea why we signed him if we did, we have more than enough backrowers.

chooks fans aint happy about it haha

Last edited:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
the bloke is made of glass and it was foran that f**ked him up last iirc. no idea why we signed him if we did, we have more than enough backrowers.

I think he is a good pick up for Manly.

Can't believe Roosters let him and Takarangi and Cherrington go for LOD for a year.

Tommy Smith

Referee

I'll drive him to Brookie.

The kid is an average 1st grader at best. No point sentimentalising him purely because he's a junior.

Look at the Dogs and Storm; barely a junior between them and yet i suspect their fans couldn't care less given their success last year.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Rumour going round JT has agreed to deal with Dogs.

Don't know if I believe it, though it's all over the dog forums.

I just heard differently, but who knows, only time will tell. I get the feeling that his manager is telling each club that he is very keen.

Patorick

Staff member
I'll drive him to Brookie.

The kid is an average 1st grader at best. No point sentimentalising him purely because he's a junior.

Look at the Dogs and Storm; barely a junior between them and yet i suspect their fans couldn't care less given their success last year.
Very much doubt Manly can afford him.

Titans or England, I'd say.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
What the hell would Symonds go to Titans for? They have so many good forwards ahead of him. Manly at least would give him a run. I know they got Choc & Watmough but outside of that noone is confirmed for the backrow. Burher is rubbish, Horo has ability though needs to get back to it, Chee kam plenty of potential though yet to preform in NRL etc etc.

Patorick

Staff member
What the hell would Symonds go to Titans for? They have so many good forwards ahead of him. Manly at least would give him a run. I know they got Choc & Watmough but outside of that noone is confirmed for the backrow. Burher is rubbish, Horo has ability though needs to get back to it, Chee kam plenty of potential though yet to preform in NRL etc etc.
:crazy:

GB!

Juniors
will hoppa back to manly for considerably less than the parra offer.
gone sour on them (parra) now jamil is back at manly

natheel

Coach
will hoppa back to manly for considerably less than the parra offer.
gone sour on them (parra) now jamil is back at manly

Can't see it happening tbh. He said he agrees with what parra did and he wasn't angry because hopefully it'll teach his bro a lesson.

Plus one of our forum members went to a dinner night and Ricky was a guest and he spoke about hopoate and how he was keen to get back etc so if the rumour was true I don't think Ricky would have said that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.