What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

beads6

First Grade
Be silly for the Storm to get Blair back. They have some good young backrowers in Harris and Proctor plus old heads in Hinchcliffe and Hoffman

murraymob

Coach
when blair signed the tigers fans thought jesus had walked up parramatta road to them.How could sheens have known he would tank it in games no one could

Amadaca

Juniors
when blair signed the tigers fans thought jesus had walked up parramatta road to them.How could sheens have known he would tank it in games no one could

Actually, it was foreseeable. An experienced hand like Sheens should have known better.

Charlie124

First Grade
I remember quite a lot of non-tigers fans commenting on this signing as a bad one, myself included. I don't there are many clubs he would succeed at, and the tigers was never going to be one of them.

bottle

Coach
What I heard is that he didnt get along with Sheens and Humphries and with them both goooorrrne he wants to go back as most of his mates are still there.
Yes he is still contracted until the end of 2014 but from what I understand this will be for 2015-

Which side of the dressing room are his mates on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts