What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signings 2014 / 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Rocky Elsom couldn't get into the Bulldogs reserve grade nek minit Wallabies :lol::lol::lol:

But he's done well with the ladies, current girlfriend is Jessica Gomes ( for those that don't know her, been in the SI swimsuit edition since 2008 )

ek999

First Grade
Bridget Tilley @bridgettilley · 3m 3 minutes ago
At 4pm on @FOXSportsNews - exclusive pics and iv from @SteveHartFOX - DCE meeting with Sharks chairman Damian Keogh. Ch 500

unbreaK

Juniors
Take it with a grain of salt if you must, but that's what I saw last night, DCE has turned down offers from Manly, Gold Coast & Brisbane to join Cronulla in 2016.

Nice work - what were the details of the contract yo saw him sign ?

I'll take it with the same grain I took that Foran had signed with the Warriors last year, or the Parramatta were having a press conference to announce Foran the Wednesday just gone.

Or the reports that had DCE wrapped up by Brisbane last year or even the stupid Shit that he was going to the Eels FFS!

Until DCE says where he is going, you are as full of shit as anyone else.

Nah, UnBreak may be wrong but Bunniesman is more full of shit.

Reserved.

The Colonel

Immortal
The NRL have apparently taken over the running of the Titans organisation. I think that almost seals where DCE will end up if he is chasing the cash.

Dogs Of War

Coach
The NRL have apparently taken over the running of the Titans organisation. I think that almost seals where DCE will end up if he is chasing the cash.

The NRL needs DCE to be the face of the franchise if it's to turn the corner. It's not like they won't have the salary cap room anyhow with so many big dollar players in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts