What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signings 2014 / 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiznit

Coach
Jarryd Hayne back to the Eels....

He was about to sign with the Detroit Lions but they were more interested in DCE....

carcharias

Immortal
Liam Cox @LiamCox_10 · 3h 3 hours ago
The @NRL_Bulldogs emphatically deny they're meeting with Daly Cherry-Evans today. Harvey Norman -- no interest @channeltennews #tennews

This is probably one of the worst played out media speculation player signings thus far.

Anyone else reckon another players was worse?

Inglis
Fifita
Douglas
Snowdon
Tuquiri
Tallis
SBW

Noname36

First Grade
Rugby League News ‏@RugbyLeagueNews 29s29 seconds ago
At 9pm Manly Sea Eagles halfback Daly Cherry Evans will make an official statement about his playing future beyond this season. #NRL

nick87

Coach
Adam Peacock ‏@adampeacock3 1m1 minute ago
BREAKING: Daly Cherry-Evans' manager releases a statement that a statement about his future is not far off.

:lol: Goodness me. Who does he think he is?

Noname36

First Grade
Rugby League News ‏@RugbyLeagueNews 8m8 minutes ago
Daly Cherry Evans has annouced..... That he will let Manly have final shot to secure his signature beyond 2015. #NRL

:sarcasm:

Someone

Bench
Rugby League News ‏@RugbyLeagueNews 8m8 minutes ago
Daly Cherry Evans has annouced..... That he will let Manly have final shot to secure his signature beyond 2015. #NRL

:sarcasm:

is that seriously all that was meant to be announced?

Noname36

First Grade
is that seriously all that was meant to be announced?

Are you surprised? I expect this will drag on for weeks and weeks with more and more clubs and codes being mentioned yet.

The funny part is he's not even that good. He's a very good player no doubt but IMO not amazing enough to warrant all this attention over his future.

Dave_

Juniors
The thing DCE has on his side is that there just aren't that many great halfbacks in the game atm. Certainly not like eras gone by. He doesn't have to be THAT good unfortunately.

Contract sagas......yawwwnnn....

Last edited:

Noname36

First Grade
I'm pretty sure he'll stay at Manly although it seems the club and fans are over him at the moment (can't blame them). The only other interested club I could see him going to is maybe the Sharks.

Last edited:

BuddPanther

Juniors
Hey DCE and your sfb manager, when you do finally make your decision please ensure it is a breaking Fox Sports exclusive at 11.00pm. You'll have the media audience you deserve - nobody cares anyway !

ek999

First Grade
I'm pretty sure he'll stay at Manly.

It sounds to me like he wants to stay at Manly but the Sharks have offered him a much better deal than what Manly has. Trying to give them one last shot to get close to it before he takes his talents to Cronulla Beach

Noname36

First Grade
It sounds to me like he wants to stay at Manly but the Sharks have offered him a much better deal than what Manly has. Trying to give them one last shot to get close to it before he takes his talents to Cronulla Beach

Yeah, after I posted that I went back and edited my post to add that if he was to leave I could probably only see him going to the Sharks. They'd have more room under the cap than anyone apart from the Tits and there's no way he'd go there now.

As much as I hate Manly I hope for their sake this is sorted out soon. He hasn't acted professionally or in their best interests. It's turned into a circus.

Last edited:

DJShaksta

First Grade
DCE is gone to the Bulldogs. He knows Manly is due for a period in the bottom 8. He is just using the Titans and Sharks to get the bidding going. He is obviously not going to those clubs for the prime of his career.

He'll be at the Dogs. Lock it in.

Are we locking it in as much as Bennett to Souths was a done deal????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts